The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
I cant the odour is extremely unpleasant.:naughty:
What about u? What do you want to study?
So why did you smell it then? :tongue:
I'm doing Maths, FM, Physics and Comp Sci and further, probably Software Engineering or Engineering of some sort, but not sure :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
Hi guys. :hi:
Hey baaji! How are you feeling today?
Reply 4762
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Dude seriously, you need a new hobby :rolf:

I'm here all weekend :wink:
Original post by hamza772000
So why did you smell it then? :tongue:
I'm doing Maths, FM, Physics and Comp Sci and further, probably Software Engineering or Engineering of some sort, but not sure :tongue:

Lol all the guys i spoke to at the open day doing engineering were asian :rofl:
It looks interesting but the gender ratio in those classes are so weird. 1 girl for every 10 guys :erm:
Hah i sure do :colondollar: cant help it but music is a way to escape from the harshness of my life

Aww
It sure is a good getaway! :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi :wavey:

How are you today? :h::
Original post by UWS
I'm here all weekend :wink:

lol :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
Aww
It sure is a good getaway! :yep:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure is :smile:

Original post by Saba XD
How are you today? :h::

Im okay and how are you ? has you migraine gone yet?
Lol all the guys i spoke to at the open day doing engineering were asian :rofl:
It looks interesting but the gender ratio in those classes are so weird. 1 girl for every 10 guys :erm:
SO what are you trying to imply? I have a Black friend at school that does the same as me, oh wow big f***ing deal, right? :lol: haha :tongue: but yh most men do Engineering but there are female Engineers too, just not as many :tongue:
Hey baaji! How are you feeling today?

Not well chotu. It feels as if this migraine ain't going away anytime soon. :frown:

the most weirdest thing happened today. So, I was on the train and as I've had this migraine for 4 days straight, but I was still thinking about the countless blessings of Allah, so normally I always say Alhamdullilah and then Allahu Akbar together. What I did was, I think I wasn't paying attention, but I said Alhamdullilah while whispering and then Allahu Akbar so loudly. I was lucky that most people in the train were listening to their music or else someone would've called the police for sure. :redface:

Not yet girlie. :frown:
Original post by Saba XD
Not well chotu. It feels as if this migraine ain't going away anytime soon. :frown:

Spoiler

Aw, I really hope you get well soo baaji, I'll remember you in my prayers :h:

Spoiler

Sure is :smile:

Yup :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
Not yet girlie. :frown:

Sorry to hear that
SO what are you trying to imply? I have a Black friend at school that does the same as me, oh wow big f***ing deal, right? :lol: haha :tongue: but yh most men do Engineering but there are female Engineers too, just not as many :tongue:

Yall engineers :lol: Great you want a cookie? :colonhash:
Yh obvs because of the dumb stereotype that only men can make good engineers, :sad: and woment cant blah blah blah
Yh obvs because of the dumb stereotype that only men can make good engineers, :sad: and woment cant blah blah blah

Hence i never did engineering and did maths so i find more women on my course at Uni:colone: lool jks:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha yall doctors, y'all nurses :lol: HAHA you want a doughnut? :colonhash:

Wtf has that got to do with this, you're acting as if women don't get accepted to do Engineering, just coz less women don't apply to do it or don't wanna do it, does not mean that there's less female Engineers coz of a stereotype, what you said didn't make sense, a stupid stereotype has no correlation with less female Engineers, less women applying or wanting to do it however, does. :smile:
Haha yall doctors, y'all nurses :lol: HAHA you want a doughnut? :colonhash:

Wtf has that got to do with this, you're acting as if women don't get accepted to do Engineering, just coz less women don't apply to do it or don't wanna do it, does not mean that there's less female Engineers coz of a stereotype, what you said didn't make sense, a stupid stereotype has no correlation with less female Engineers, less women applying or wanting to do it however, does. :smile:

Nope doughnuts make you fat.
No. Sorry i know quite a few girls who were good at physics but didnt study it at uni? Why cause its a male career?! :wtf: People have this mentality y'know.
Nope doughnuts make you fat.
No. Sorry i know quite a few girls who were good at physics but didnt study it at uni? Why cause its a male career?! :wtf: People have this mentality y'know.
so do cookies fyi :colonhash:

Well, that's their fault not the mens' lmao, if I was a girl and I wanted to do Engineering, I'd do it, I decide what I wanna do, not a freaking stereotype, if they have such a mentality, they have no one to blame, but themselves. :smile:

Latest