The Student Room Group

He keeps blue ticking me

so idk what exactly we are but we both made it clear a month ago that we really like each other, however as soon as I started falling for this guy he's got extremely lazy with his replies and apparently hates texting (which never seemed to be a problem till now) he will leave me on read for days sometimes and I know he's online, whenever he texts me back or calls (which I initiate nowadays) its seems so forced and uninterested. I've made it clear before that he's not making as much effort and that it pisses me off that he blue ticks me: his reasons were that he's lazy, cba to text and busy. When I was on call with him the other day I was thinking about this and it was apparent to him that I was being distant, to this he messaged after the call "stop being distant" so it gives me some hope that he still has feeling and still cares. Or when I talk about other guys he gets extremely jealous. However I don't feel he's making any effort. What should I do? Should I do what he's doing to me?
Reply 1
anyone? :frown:
I think you will either have to accept that this is part of his personality. He is choosing to be lazy with his replies.
Discuss it with him in person or at least on the phone. As long as he truly cares for you and you are happy with the relationship, let the texts slide.

If he were to show any signs of being lazy in the relationship elsewhere in addition to the lazy texts, or becoming increasingly lazy in places he was not before, I would confront him and find out what he is feeling.

Communication is king. Be happy :smile: :smile: best wishes.
Stop making effort back with things like texts and calls and use the same excuses he does when he noticees
Reply 4
Original post by Bern Herkins
I think you will either have to accept that this is part of his personality. He is choosing to be lazy with his replies.
Discuss it with him in person or at least on the phone. As long as he truly cares for you and you are happy with the relationship, let the texts slide.

If he were to show any signs of being lazy in the relationship elsewhere in addition to the lazy texts, or becoming increasingly lazy in places he was not before, I would confront him and find out what he is feeling.

Communication is king. Be happy :smile: :smile: best wishes.

Original post by bluemadhatter
Stop making effort back with things like texts and calls and use the same excuses he does when he noticees

ahhhh thank you for the replies! so you don't think he's lost interest?
Original post by Anonymous
ahhhh thank you for the replies! so you don't think he's lost interest?

I believe that only you will know the answer.
Reply 6
OP are you punjabi?

Genuine question
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Truth'
OP are you punjabi?

Genuine question

LOL no why
His behaviour is pretty classic for people who get bored easily. Just let it go and move on; maybe he was interested before, but he's not now. Some people are just like that - interest fades quickly
Reply 9
LOL no why

You are aren't you :K:
so idk what exactly we are but we both made it clear a month ago that we really like each other, however as soon as I started falling for this guy he's got extremely lazy with his replies and apparently hates texting (which never seemed to be a problem till now) he will leave me on read for days sometimes and I know he's online, whenever he texts me back or calls (which I initiate nowadays) its seems so forced and uninterested. I've made it clear before that he's not making as much effort and that it pisses me off that he blue ticks me: his reasons were that he's lazy, cba to text and busy. When I was on call with him the other day I was thinking about this and it was apparent to him that I was being distant, to this he messaged after the call "stop being distant" so it gives me some hope that he still has feeling and still cares. Or when I talk about other guys he gets extremely jealous. However I don't feel he's making any effort. What should I do? Should I do what he's doing to me?

Just connect the dots. he isnt really that interested in you and will never make the effort becauyse he is lazy and doesnt think you are worth it. He might like you but he doesnt like you enough.

Just dump him. If its this bad now your relationship will never happen and never last.
Original post by Truth'
You are aren't you :K:
I swear I'm not

Quick Reply

Latest