The Student Room Group

Help?

I missed my firm offer at QUB, and got my insurance choice changed from Greenwich to LJMU because it was closer to home. It's my first day here and I've made no friends with anyone. I've constantly suffered from depression and anxiety in the past and it's setting in again, which is not good at all. Anyway, now I want to know if there's anyway to transfer to a course in Ulster university through UCAS. A lot of my friends go there, so there would be little anxiety, and I could travel home to see my family and girlfriend at the weekend, so I could ward off depression a little easier. Is this a possibility at all? And if not, is there anything else I can do? I ended up with BCC in biology, chemistry and maths respectively.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by WillianRojo
I missed my firm offer at QUB, and got my insurance choice changed from Greenwich to LJMU because it was closer to home. It's my first day here and I've made no friends with anyone. I've constantly suffered from depression and anxiety in the past and it's setting in again, which is not good at all. Anyway, now I want to know if there's anyway to transfer to a course in Ulster university through UCAS. A lot of my friends go there, so there would be little anxiety, and I could travel home to see my family and girlfriend at the weekend, so I could ward off depression a little easier. Is this a possibility at all? And if not, is there anything else I can do? I ended up with BCC in biology, chemistry and maths respectively.

Thanks.

Contact UU and ask them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by jneill
Contact UU and ask them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm going to have to, thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending