The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
I've been replying to PMs for the past hour and still had time to do this :lol: Almost missed it though...

Would do no harm if you did miss it and dude do you have like some freaky internal clock that tells you when its almost the 100th post :lol:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
????? lol it was private so whats the problem? You make out as if i made a meme out of him! The caption wasnt even mocking. (i wrote i met this guy at open day and i had some emojis) so what?

I admit what i did probs wasnt nice, :frown: but i only told hamza and a few people he was awkward and made me feel uncomfortable.

The problem is you taking secret vids of some guy. How would like it if someone took some secret vid of you and posted on social media?

Doesn't matter if he made you feel awkward it's not his fault. Not every guy will have good social skills and may have been nervous who knows. Doesn't give you the right to take a vid of him :colonhash:

I hate girls who do that it's not very nice :frown:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
:five: Cool

Good to hear :smile:

:wink:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wink:

Hi :cookie:
how are ya?
Reply 4864
Would do no harm if you did miss it and dude do you have like some freaky internal clock that tells you when its almost the 100th post :lol:

I'm not telling you how I do it :colone:

Let's just say it doesn't involve me sitting in front of the computer all day heh, I do other things too!
Original post by UWS
Sorry Saba

You give me headaches. :colonhash:
Original post by UWS
I'm not telling you how I do it :colone:

Let's just say it doesn't involve me sitting in front of the computer all day heh, I do other things too!

Seriously ?:colonhash:
And oh really now, i dont believe ya :colonhash:
Reply 4867
Original post by Saba XD
You give me headaches. :colonhash:

Take 2 paracetamol before you go to bed, then again when you wake up, preferably with a glass of water :tongue:
Hi :cookie:
how are ya?

tired af
I don't drink but watching/chatting to/helping all my drunk friends was taking the energy out of me m8

Don't laugh at my pain. :puppyeyes:
tired af
I don't drink but watching/chatting to/helping all my drunk friends was taking the energy out of me m8

Aww do i ask what ya up to? and just be grateful you have friends in real life, unlike billy no mates over here lol
Original post by Saba XD
Don't laugh at my pain. :puppyeyes:

Haha my bad :colondollar: sorryy :biggrin: it was just funny ngl, wanna partner up for 100th post :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww do i ask what ya up to? and just be grateful you have friends in real life, unlike billy no mates over here lol

im just listening to my playlist, party over, im at home, I am safe :smile:well sure they were my friends :erm: didn't feel like friends
is your name billy? thats like the best name :awesome:
Original post by UWS
Take 2 paracetamol before you go to bed, then again when you wake up, preferably with a glass of water :tongue:

You haven't got any friends irl? Why? :frown:

Posted from OtherWorld
im just listening to my playlist, party over, im at home, I am safe :smile:well sure they were my friends :erm: didn't feel like friends
is your name billy? thats like the best name :awesome:

Sounds cool and nah me name aint billy,, just a saying i learnt from somewhere i cant remember lol but it sums me up well
Original post by mr T 999
You haven't got any friends irl? Why? :frown:

Posted from OtherWorld

i wish i know. I feel its because im get down moods alot and im social awkward due to bullies and other things
Sounds cool and nah me name aint billy,, just a saying i learnt from somewhere i cant remember lol but it sums me up well

oh ok :tongue:
oh ok :tongue:

Im strange i know :tongue:
Im strange i know :tongue:

You're my friend so you don't have 0 friends :hugs:

Latest