The Student Room Group

I'm voting Corbyn so the Tories will win in the next general election

Anyone else?
You might be doing the wrong thing there friend.

I will probably vote Labour if Corbyn remains leader, but not if the leader is someone else.
If I could give you 1000 reps right now I would
Me too, only time I'd ever vote for a filthy communist. The Labour Party will cease to exist in 3, 2, 1.....
Original post by Abstract_Prism
You might be doing the wrong thing there friend.

I will probably vote Labour if Corbyn remains leader, but not if the leader is someone else.

Who would you vote for then if they weren't led by the commie? The hippie Greens? I thought even you would be better than that.
Reply 5
Original post by JoshDawg
Anyone else?

Why are you a labour member if you support the tories? 😕
Reply 6
What's your problem?

Original post by #ChaosKass
Who would you vote for then if they weren't led by the commie? The hippie Greens? I thought even you would be better than that.
Reply 7
Original post by JoshDawg
Anyone else?

He's the tories secret weapon.
Reply 8
I really find the lack of an opposition worrying at the moment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk man, I just like Corbyn. I like how he makes so many people mad.

The point is that people like OP shouldn't try to guess what people will do and how they will vote, and try to sabotage other parties based on those predictions, because it may backfire.

Consider that Corbyn is extremely popular with the grassroots of the party, the group which will be doing the majority of the voting. You'd be playing right into their hands by voting Corbyn in. If your intention is to make people turn away from the Labour Party, you're definitely going the wrong way about it because voting Corbyn in will have the opposite effect.

I thought even you would be better than that.

You don't know anything about me though...

1870842543.png
(edited 7 years ago)
Idk man, I just like Corbyn. I like how he makes so many people mad.

The point is that people like OP shouldn't try to guess what people will do and how they will vote, and try to sabotage other parties based on those predictions, because it may backfire.

Consider that Corbyn is extremely popular with the grassroots of the party, the group which will be doing the majority of the voting. You'd be playing right into their hands by voting Corbyn in. If your intention is to make people turn away from the Labour Party, you're definitely going the wrong way about it because voting Corbyn in will have the opposite effect.

You don't know anything about me though...

1870842543.png

There's a difference between Labour members and Labour voters. Corbyn is popular with young left-wing student Trots and hipster-types. He cuts no ice with general voting public. He's the least popular Labour leader since Michael Foot, and we all know what happened to him...
Reply 11
Idk man, I just like Donald Trump. I like how he makes so many people mad.

Consider that Donald Trump is extremely popular with the grassroots of the party, the group which will be doing the majority of the voting. You'd be playing right into their hands by voting Donald Trump in. If your intention is to make people turn away from the Republican Party, you're definitely going the wrong way about it because voting Donald Trump in will have the opposite effect.

I've replaced Corbyn with Donald trump in ur statement and it fits like a glove.
What if the EU is finished by 2020, and what if the NHS desparately needs investment from Tory cuts etc?

Paradigms are shifting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending