The Student Room Group

What drinks do you order at the bar?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
It peps me up, plus it's a prophylactic :teeth:

I'd say I'm reasonably well hung, but thank you for the compliment :fan:

I don't really know what to say to any of that, but I did just sigh deeply.

Also, talking about your cock just made me remember a brief correspondence we had when I first got here. So, there's that.
Get on the Jagertrain, son
Original post by Viva Emptiness
"I've never been in a bar before and I'm going to university so I'd imagine it's quite common. "

Jesus Christ.

Always gin for me, it's the classiest old lady drink around.

Yesssss gin for life!
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Quite possible; I don't recall seeing it in a bar. I was just noting that I prefer it, but I'll still often go for Guinness in pubs/bars. I dunno, I guess I just like that it's crisper. I certainly find it tastes way better than the standard lagers and ciders.

Well it's a stout for starters so it would be completely different :lol: I personally recommend Titanic Stout if you see it, arguably one of the best Stouts on the market.
Original post by DanB1991
Well it's a stout for starters so it would be completely different :lol: I personally recommend Titanic Stout if you see it, arguably one of the best Stouts on the market.

Stout's rancid mate.

Pale Ale or IPA is the way to go. :smile:
if i like the bartender i go for sex on the beach lol
petty but it's cool=))
Original post by JamesN88
Stout's rancid mate.

Pale Ale or IPA is the way to go. :smile:

Well it was aimed at a stout drinker! :lol:

Ohhh don't get me started on how IPA doesn't mean anything these days. Bitter or Pale are my usual drinks, I do like IPA's but trying to explain how different they are is just annoying (basically anything between 3.8-5.2%, pale or ruby with a wide variety of tastes).

Original post by Rhaenys10
if i like the bartender i go for sex on the beach lol
petty but it's cool=))

We have a long standing tradition at our bar, if anyone asks for a cocktail you tell them to go make it their self.... the reactions can be hilarious!
(edited 7 years ago)
Sex on the beach is my fave, I always go for cocktails.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Bleach is a particular favourite of mine.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Alcoholic: Southern comfort + coke / Disaronno + coke / Malibu + coke / Shandy (yes, I'm a big girl)

Non-Alcoholic: Tap water / Tonic water / Sparkling fruit juice / Coke

I see you like some of the Italian stuff,good man :u:

Not a fan of vodka or jack?
Haven't touched anything alcoholic in two years,proud of myself :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
It depends
If I knew that guy asked this question on

Posted from TSR Mobile

For real?😂
vodka & whiskey is a good mixer
water and lemon when i go out for a meal.. i dont go to bars sorry :colondollar:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Positively love tasty Italian 'mixtures' :wink:

Nope. Not a fan of alcohol in general (it's a poison and I'm intolerant), but it ought at least to taste nice, and those don't, really

Proud of you too kiddo :kiss:

Do you like any other Italian 'mixtures'? :mmm:

Aye,you get used to the taste,well for me anyway

Thank you :h:
Reply 54
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
They have the names of the drinks right there..drinks like carlsberg and carling are fairly inoffensive and common. I like Guinness (preferably not draught.)

You've got to have Guinness from the pump, otherwise it's horrid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by grassntai
I've never been in a bar before and I'm going to university so I'd imagine it's quite common. Can anyone recommend me what to order to drink? I dont drink very often so I don't really know the brands of alcohol or anything like that.

Raspberry Mojitos are the one! If you aren't one for the taste of alcohol like me, I 100% recommend this. Even though it can be strong, you can't taste it at all. I can drink these like pop. Defo worth the try.
Original post by grassntai
I've never been in a bar before and I'm going to university so I'd imagine it's quite common. Can anyone recommend me what to order to drink? I dont drink very often so I don't really know the brands of alcohol or anything like that.

I always keep a decanter full of 20 year old whiskey on the table but I don't drink often or not at all so it always goes to waste.

James
Reply 57
Late thread but whiskey on the rocks or Scotch on the rocks usually.
lager

Quick Reply

Latest