:dance:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Mais oui :ahee: (yes :u:)
I don't know how to feel about that :rofl:

:mmm:

Hahaha oh my golly gosh:ahee:

But I just said I did:colonhash:
Therefore, Forest's statement is faux :pierre: (false :eek:)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lel I got A* GCSE french so dw about da translations

et vous n'êtes pas sympathique . Si vous étiez honnêtement amical, vous devez ajouter mon nom indépendamment sur ​​la liste !
(and you are not sympathetic . If you were honestly sympathetic, you would add my name regardless on the list :rofl:)
Original post by ForestShadow
Lel I got A* GCSE french so dw about da translations

et vous n'êtes pas sympathique . Si vous étiez honnêtement amical, vous devez ajouter mon nom indépendamment sur ​​la liste !
(and you are not sympathetic . If you were honestly sympathetic, you would add my name regardless on the list :rofl:)

But TSR rules, Forest. Gotta stick to them :u:
(Mini :congrats: for that *pat on the back*)

Hahaha. Vraiment. Marrante. :colonhash:
(Hahaha. Very. Funny. :colonhash:)

You are a cheeky one, aren't you? Just because I have sympathy for you, does NOT mean I will add your name to the list. Do you expect me to just get rid of one of UWS' wins and give it to you? :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
u better watch out
@UWS

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
Drew :colonhash: See I used a serious tone and said your nickname. I guess I am unique. :awesome:

That is great. Torture..... I mean classes start on Monday? :mmm:

You know, the migraine, the enemy of happiness. :lol:

Hehe Thanks. :colondollar:

I guess it is possible Sabby :colonhash:

Classes aren't torture :smile: I shall live, oh but early mornings are torture I guess :frown:

Sigh still migraines??

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Hmm Predator 2 and 3 are awesome or Cabin in the woods or Mama or Aliens 1 and 2 are great

I ended up watching Tropic Thunder and falling asleep but my flatmate suggested cabin in the woods as well so may watch that tonight
Original post by Matrix123
But TSR rules, Forest. Gotta stick to them :u:
(Mini :congrats: for that *pat on the back*)

Hahaha. Vraiment. Marrante. :colonhash:
(Hahaha. Very. Funny. :colonhash:)

You are a cheeky one, aren't you? Just because I have sympathy for you, does NOT mean I will add your name to the list. Do you expect me to just get rid of one of UWS' wins and give it to you? :mmm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

但矩陣是什麼TSR規則?就像如果有人跟著你,你要跟著他們回來?
(but matrix what are tsr rules? like if someone follows you, you have to follow them back?)

For real, what are these mystery etiquette? :holmes:

naturalmente Im un impertinente una mia signora , il suo solo chi sono
(of course Im a cheeky one my lady, its just who I am)

Lol you dont need to give my UWS's wins, just add me a win cos you like me :lol:
Original post by mariam687
u better watch out

Spoiler

who should watch out for what?
Original post by AndrewSCO

I ended up watching Tropic Thunder and falling asleep but my flatmate suggested cabin in the woods as well so may watch that tonight

Cool and yea i dont like happy films lol, darker the better in my view. And cabin in the woods is a must see
who should watch out for what?

wtf i tagged sum!!!

now i look like ****

Spoiler

但矩陣是什麼TSR規則?就像如果有人跟著你,你要跟著他們回來?
(but matrix what are tsr rules? like if someone follows you, you have to follow them back?)

For real, what are these mystery etiquette? :holmes:

naturalmente Im un impertinente una mia signora , il suo solo chi sono
(of course Im a cheeky one my lady, its just who I am)

Lol you dont need to give my UWS's wins, just add me a win cos you like me :lol:

(Nope, because I don't do that:mmm: one of them is you have to provide translations when using languages other than English :yep:)

Haha OK, but cheekiness could land you in trouble one day:mmm: And it take it you are not using Google Translate? :hmmm:

:lol: But there's a certain number of 100 posts so if I gave you a win, I'd have to take one away from someone else:ninja:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariam687
wtf i tagged sum!!!

now i look like ****

Spoiler

Lol he ages ahead of me, Im only on 17k rep :colonhash:
Lol he ages ahead of me, Im only on 17k rep :colonhash:

ohh ahaha, well ur ages away frm me im only on 4k LOL

ukno i was bracing myself for a meme..

im disappointed..

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Matrix :smile:
:frown: headache, hungry, tired, stressed, did u c my post,i wont return for ages to get PS, CV, phy rev and hw and maths hw done

:frown:...

I don't think I've ever experienced a headache, I'm curious about what it feels like.
@XOR_ A headache feels like a construction team are drilling inside your head and like a brass band is playing at full blast inside your head. It also hurts your whole head and in some case the slightest movement can be sore for your head.
(edited 7 years ago)
```````````````

Latest