The Student Room Group

Do you have any relationship regrets?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
don't beat yourself up so much about it
firsts are almost never good

He was such a rubbish kisser, so slobbery and his tongue felt like a wet hot dog in my mouth
Reply 21
Good thing he didn't get to see you rinse him out of his money, rather than his D
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
I'm no gold digger lol

Ladies and gentleman, read the post.

Then read this comment.

Wome-

Never mind.
Original post by UWS
Good thing he didn't get to see you rinse him out of his money, rather than his D

I wasn't gonna rinse him out of his money but it would've been nice to sit in the boat
Reply 24
saying yes to things i wasn't okay with

I've got one thing on my mental list, bordering on two.

Is everyone thinking what i'm thinking
Reply 25
Original post by RDKGames
Caring too much before getting dumped.

- The person with the most power and control in a relationship cares the least -
Original post by Truth'
I've got one thing on my mental list, bordering on two.

Is everyone thinking what i'm thinking

yeah? what?
Reply 27
yeah? what?

Two popular themes are girls complaining about their bf wanting anal and threesomes
He was such a rubbish kisser, so slobbery and his tongue felt like a wet hot dog in my mouth

haha definitely sounds like a disappointment.
but it's okay
you'll meet better kissers, and the more you like the person, the better it will be
Original post by Truth'
Two popular themes are girls complaining about their bf wanting anal and threesomes

nah it was neither of them
Reply 30
nah it was neither of them

https://cdn.meme.am/images/11316697.jpg
haha definitely sounds like a disappointment.
but it's okay
you'll meet better kissers, and the more you like the person, the better it will be

Well I've had quite a bad luck with kissers as well just look at my history:
Another guy was a bitey kisser and cut the inside of my mouth and gave me a cold sore
Another guy had a really sharp stubble and my face is really sensitive so he made my cheeks go red and sore and scratchy
Another guy had a girlfriend which I didn't know about until the next day when she found out and broke up with him and he blanked me after that then a month later his best friend tried to kiss me but I said no and he now blanks me as well
This other guy i was kissing passionately and really getting into it and there was orange juice there so he drinks some gurgles it in his mouth and kisses me so some of the orange juice went in my mouth cos he had this thing about tasting different flavours when kissing people
I basically have absolutely terrible luck with guys, I could tell you even more stories of encounters I've had with males that have gone awry
Well I've had quite a bad luck with kissers as well just look at my history:
Another guy was a bitey kisser and cut the inside of my mouth and gave me a cold sore
Another guy had a really sharp stubble and my face is really sensitive so he made my cheeks go red and sore and scratchy
Another guy had a girlfriend which I didn't know about until the next day when she found out and broke up with him and he blanked me after that then a month later his best friend tried to kiss me but I said no and he now blanks me as well
This other guy i was kissing passionately and really getting into it and there was orange juice there so he drinks some gurgles it in his mouth and kisses me so some of the orange juice went in my mouth cos he had this thing about tasting different flavours when kissing people
I basically have absolutely terrible luck with guys, I could tell you even more stories of encounters I've had with males that have gone awry

omg that's terrible, i don't even know what to say to you
this thread is so scary i swear
Reply 34
wasn't worse either

What do you mean
omg that's terrible, i don't even know what to say to you
this thread is so scary i swear

Scary? Lol I know my love life is **** but don't think it's scary. I can tell you more if your curious
Scary? Lol I know my love life is **** but don't think it's scary. I can tell you more if your curious

it ain't scary but it's ...idk
haha tell me more honestly i could make you a character in my novel
it ain't scary but it's ...idk
haha tell me more honestly i could make you a character in my novel

Ok so another time I was horrendously drunk but went back to this guys room in halls and we were kissing but I'd drunk a bottle of red wine in 15 mins prior to that because I was really sad about this other guy, anyway so I'm kissing this guy and then my stomachs churning but drunk me thinks it was butterflies and I can't remember what I said cos hazy memories but I remember puking all over this guys bed then his other flatmates were knocking on the door cos they'd seen us go in but couldn't hear noise so they thought we were having sex when we weren't
Ok so another time I was horrendously drunk but went back to this guys room in halls and we were kissing but I'd drunk a bottle of red wine in 15 mins prior to that because I was really sad about this other guy, anyway so I'm kissing this guy and then my stomachs churning but drunk me thinks it was butterflies and I can't remember what I said cos hazy memories but I remember puking all over this guys bed then his other flatmates were knocking on the door cos they'd seen us go in but couldn't hear noise so they thought we were having sex when we weren't

mind if i ask how old you are?
mind if i ask how old you are?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending