The Student Room Group

Is It Possible?

I got ABBC at AS this year; do you think it will be possible for me to improve and get A*AAA at A2?
I would drop the C subject because then you can focus on the other three, which would make it easier to bring their grades up!
Reply 2
Original post by jsk800
I would drop the C subject because then you can focus on the other three, which would make it easier to bring their grades up!

The subject that I got a C in is biology; many universities require A-level biology for the course I want to do and I also enjoy the lessons. I originally did 5 subjects 2 of which I got an A in (dropped one of them because I hated it, I only got an A in it because I worked so hard to avoid resitting it in the future).
Maybe choose out of the four, three that will be best for you future because I take four at the moment, however I am planning to drop economics perhaps.
Reply 4
For the subject that I want to achieve an A* in, I got 95 ums in AS so I do have a bit of hope; this was Arabic. I got a B in chemistry; for this one there were 2 papers, I did get an A in the 1st paper but for the 2nd one I panicked and ran out of time (missed a whole page of writing questions and had to guess most of the multiple choice questions). I also got a B in maths, a couple of ums's away from an A and i will be resitting 2 modules.

My biggest fear is the C in biology. The new A-levels are linear so I don't have to resit anything and this grade is not going to be a part of my final grade but I'm still very worried that I might not be able to get an A.
Reply 5
Original post by jsk800
Maybe choose out of the four, three that will be best for you future because I take four at the moment, however I am planning to drop economics perhaps.

:smile: Economics is actually the subject that I hated...
Haha it's just not that useful for what I want to do

Quick Reply

Latest