The Student Room Group

Studying at Aston uni 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Unicornsarereal
Aw yeah you should get them today then and same, i've got a 10-12 welcome talk tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesh hopefully will see each other do you know anyone else that's going there? Or are by yourself?
I know two other people who will be going to aston but they have a different timetable to me next week and they're not doing Sociology 😩 wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I know two other people who will be going to aston but they have a different timetable to me next week and they're not doing Sociology 😩 wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I don't think I know anyone I might recognise faces but that's about it lol
Reply 24

Well I'm going to be saying hello to everyone I see lol what time do you think you'll get to the uni tomorrow?
I'm honestly so nervous for tomorrow and i'm gunna be there for a little before 10 'cause i need to find the hall aswell, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I'm honestly so nervous for tomorrow and i'm gunna be there for a little before 10 'cause i need to find the hall aswell, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesh I need to find the hall too lol I'm planning to get there quite early too I'm pretty lost I don't have any of my details yet but I guess everyone's in the same position nervous and all :smile:
I don't think the hall should be too hard to find because it's in the main building, i'm worried about finding my tutor class though.
Hopefully everything just goes smooth tomorrow and we don't get lost 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by J4NG97
I'm starting uni soon and I am going to be studying sociology, who else is studying sociology or going to Aston uni looking to make friends

I'm going to be studying sociology and English language :smile:
Reply 29
I don't think the hall should be too hard to find because it's in the main building, i'm worried about finding my tutor class though.
Hopefully everything just goes smooth tomorrow and we don't get lost 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you hear the name Ashy it will probably be me but then again there could be alot of people there with that name 😂😂
Reply 30
Original post by Riddyali
I'm going to be studying sociology and English language :smile:

That's nice hopefully see you tomorrow 🤗🤗
Are you staying on accomodation?
(edited 7 years ago)
Lool true, my name's Zainub, i doubt there will be a lot of people with my name so 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Lool true, my name's Zainub, i doubt there will be a lot of people with my name so 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'll drop by and say hello if I hear zainub lol 🤗🤗 cya tomorrow 😂😂
Lol cya, take care ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest