The Student Room Group

Do you have any relationship regrets?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
mind if i ask how old you are?

It's embarrassing I'm 20 and my love life is a joke this guy I said in my first post I judged quickly cos of all the weird guys and bed luck I experienced in the past with guys whereas this guy was actually somewhat ok I think but now I lost him as well
Original post by Anonymous

aw you're older than me
seeing that you were complaining about yr first kiss, at first i thought you were a younger girl
It's embarrassing I'm 20 and my love life is a joke this guy I said in my first post I judged quickly cos of all the weird guys and bed luck I experienced in the past with guys whereas this guy was actually somewhat ok I think but now I lost him as well

Also red wine incident happened when I was 18

your love life may be somewhat messy, and yeah you may have made a mistake
and don't take all that gold digger stuff to the heart
let's face it, if a woman had to choose between two different guys who were absolutely the same, except one was rich and the other was poor, absolutely everyone would go for the rich one lol
Original post by idfk_
Eh, my biggest regret would be not calling him out on his crap.

saying yes to things i wasn't okay with

These pretty much sum it up.
Original post by PandaCalavera
These pretty much sum it up.

i really like it that it's almost only girls complaining here

Good point actually where are all the guys at? Do they have no regrets about their relationships or crushes?

Girls love to complain, nothing unusual here. :h:

Spoiler

Original post by RDKGames

Spoiler

Usually because we have a great deal to complain about :frown:
Good point actually where are all the guys at? Do they have no regrets about their relationships or crushes?

they want us to think they don't care
either that or girls simply don't hurt boys as much

Spoiler

i have to admit that's partly true
i complain about stuff all the time:smile:)
they want us to think they don't care
either that or girls simply don't hurt boys as much

Well it's definitely NOT that.

why not?
why not?

Quite simply because girls hurt boys just as much. Dunno why there isn't a lot of boys as you said on this thread, maybe something to do with stigma attached on us concerning expression of feelings. :tongue:

Well speaking from experience I have definitely not hurt guys as much as they've hurt me
Well speaking from experience I have definitely not hurt guys as much as they've hurt me

Each to their own. "girls don't hurt boys as much" is a bit too general. My case is the exact opposite of yours so there's that.
These can be with a crush/ a boyfriend/ girlfriend/ anything really.
I'll start of first, there was this guy who liked me but I wrote him off so quickly based on what I THOUGHT he was like and didn't give him a chance, instead judging him. I the. found out his family are super rich, he owns a boat, his family own a villa in Cassis and he's actually a lovely human being. But too late for me now.

Anyone else have any regrets. We can all weep together lol

I am afraid this post will make you come across as a golddigger.
Quite simply because girls hurt boys just as much. Dunno why there isn't a lot of boys as you said on this thread, maybe something to do with stigma attached on us concerning expression of feelings. :tongue:

yeah, perhaps you're right
now that i think of it, i've never really got hurt by a boy either
i mean, not in the real sense of the word
i do remember getting extremely offended about five years ago when my crush didn't accept my friend request on fb =))))))))))))
yeah, perhaps you're right
now that i think of it, i've never really got hurt by a boy either
i mean, not in the real sense of the word
i do remember getting extremely offended about five years ago when my crush didn't accept my friend request on fb =))))))))))))

OH THE HORROR!! :woo::woo::woo:

Spoiler

I may be in the minority on this website but I don't actually have any :colondollar:

Don't hate me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending