The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jab your arm with a pin and you should wake up.
Judges?

Spoiler

Get out of 'ere, hoe lmao
talkin' about 5 girlfriends
Drop them all. You would be doing them a favour.
five girlfriends = five fingers= one hand.

solution: the other hand should suffice
Original post by 2016_GCSE
If I dump 4 my reputation will go down the drain.If any of them find out I have 5 girlfriends my reputation will go down the drain.How do I escape this madness. If only 2 of them see me at college at the same time it would be game over!

Tell all of them that they need to date on the down low because your parents aren't letting you date anymore and that they may not be able to talk to them as much in college because they know people who will inform them. Then if you're getting worried end it with two or three of them and say you're really sorry but your parents will be really upset etc but maybe you can stay friends and you might be able to date in the future or something like that
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
I shall tell them all individually that my parents won't allow me to have Girlfriends. Hope it works!
Reply 9
That reminds me, I passed the maths paper I drew a big phallus in.
this is the most brilliant reply i have ever seen and i can't even rep it lol=))
If I dump 4 my reputation will go down the drain.

If any of them find out I have 5 girlfriends my reputation will go down the drain.

How do I escape this madness. If only 2 of them see me at college at the same time it would be game over!

Admit it, then don't do it again.
If I dump 4 my reputation will go down the drain.

If any of them find out I have 5 girlfriends my reputation will go down the drain.

How do I escape this madness. If only 2 of them see me at college at the same time it would be game over!

are you for real??? if yes then wtf is wrong with you OP. why do that to someone. In my opinion break up with them all you clearly have no feelings for them as this seems to be all about your reputation. how would you feel if ur girl told you she had 5 men..
Reply 14
Original post by Miniature99
are you for real??? if yes then wtf is wrong with you OP. why do that to someone. In my opinion break up with them all you clearly have no feelings for them as this seems to be all about your reputation. how would you feel if ur girl told you she had 5 men..

Well when I first got them all I thought it made me a big hard man to have 5 GF's but now I feel weakened and nearing a disaster like Chernobyl.
Well when I first got them all I thought it made me a big hard man to have 5 GF's but now I feel weakened and nearing a disaster like Chernobyl.

im finding it hard to believe you even have one gf let alone 5
Original post by Miniature99
im finding it hard to believe you even have one gf let alone 5

well girls are becoming more stupid and gullible these days theyd rather date a ****boi who will treat them like **** than another guy who is 10x better in personality. wake up
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by yourlastmistake
well girls are becoming more stupid and gullible these days theyd rather date a ****boi who will treat them like **** than another guy who is 10x better in personality. wake up

yeahh thats true. but i doubt this dude is even telling the truth. girls are not that ****ing stupid.
Original post by yourlastmistake

thanks lol=))

Latest