The Student Room Group

Shy guys

I go to some social groups on meetup.com. I have met 2 guys there but they are extremely shy. We have briefly spoken, they smile at me quite shyly but always seem to drop out of events at the last minute. I am sick and tried of falling for these unreliable shy guys. I don't know if they really are shy and drop out as they are anxious or they are players. Does anyone know where I can meet a confident guy who will actually attend something regularly?
not on the internet :biggrin:
Reply 2
*Meets 2 shy guys*

*Is sick and tired of falling for shy guys*
Just keep it moving and keep your options open. 2 is a small sample size. Confident guys can be unreliable.
Original post by Anonymous
I go to some social groups on meetup.com. I have met 2 guys there but they are extremely shy. We have briefly spoken, they smile at me quite shyly but always seem to drop out of events at the last minute. I am sick and tried of falling for these unreliable shy guys. I don't know if they really are shy and drop out as they are anxious or they are players. Does anyone know where I can meet a confident guy who will actually attend something regularly?

are you hoping for a confident guy to respond to this thread or what?
Reply 5
Original post by Rhaenys10
are you hoping for a confident guy to respond to this thread or what?

I think I am frustrated that these guys join these groups but have no intention of ever really going.
Reply 6
This is actually hilarious! Hahaha

I can imagine them looking at you and being all shy with the awkward smile

And you wanting to shout "Man the **** up!" But instead you keep the rage in you and just smile back then return to your resting ***** face
Original post by Anonymous
I think I am frustrated that these guys join these groups but have no intention of ever really going.

If they're shy then generally speaking social events are more difficult for them. Cut 'em some slack!
Shy guys (like me 4 example) are nervous about being social. We don't want 2 embarrass ourselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending