The Student Room Group

What age do you want to get married?

Recently I've noticed quite a few people 1 or two years getting married and I'm like 😳😳🙄🙄

I want to get married at 28, even that seems to early for me lol!

Scroll to see replies

20/21ish i would like
But idk:redface: really. Probs when i graduate from uni at 23 ish i suppose :h:

People get married whenever they think they are ready. Some think 16/17 is a right age for them :erm: others get married at 35ish.:h:
Everyone is different :hoppy:
One and two year olds are getting married?
Reply 3
My wedding is already booked, I'll be 26 when I get married and he'll be 27. That was always around the age I wanted to get married anyway and I am happy waiting for our 10th anniversary to get married as it is a big milestone plus we would be at the age we both wanted to get married at :smile:
never, too many gold digggers
Reply 5
28 :smile:
never :K:
25ish at the earliest, but ideally late twenties or early thirties. I'm not really too bothered am when I get married though tbh :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by PrincessBO$$
20/21ish i would like
But idk:redface: really. Probs when i graduate from uni at 23 ish i suppose :h:

People get married whenever they think they are ready. Some think 16/17 is a right age for them :erm: others get married at 35ish.:h:
Everyone is different :hoppy:

I'm 21 and I don't see myself getting married anytime soon. I guess that's true, everyone's different
Reply 9
Original post by Orbital_Rising
One and two year olds are getting married?

Oops! I'm 21 and I meant people 22/23 are getting married, in my opinion that's too soon for me!
Reply 10
Original post by Spock's Socks
My wedding is already booked, I'll be 26 when I get married and he'll be 27. That was always around the age I wanted to get married anyway and I am happy waiting for our 10th anniversary to get married as it is a big milestone plus we would be at the age we both wanted to get married at :smile:

Around that age would be okay for me I guess, but it all depends on the relationship!
Reply 11
Original post by vicky.m
never :K:

Hahahaha I'd prefer not to get married either but eventually I do want to settle down and start a family :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Baaah
28 :smile:

Same :smile:
Original post by yourlastmistake
never, too many gold digggers

30 is ideal. After giving her 2 babies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
28 - 30.
When im done with the mindless sex and become more mature
Reply 16
Haha, that's true! I don't see myself getting married in two years though.. I want to sort my career out and be selfish!
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
28 - 30.

Same :smile:
26/27
Who knows? It'll probably just happen when it does

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending