The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy NFL Thread 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wattsy
I think you have a great chance in that matchup. I was played up by 21:30 yesterday and it was a worrying wait with DT closing the gap.

My WR's hurt me this week. Both of their teams put up points but neither contributed. Martin not getting some serious work done with Tampa 3 possessions up hurt too. Was always a big ask with your lead, needed a hugeeee cards performance to even get close.
Reply 141
Original post by ..DT..
My WR's hurt me this week. Both of their teams put up points but neither contributed. Martin not getting some serious work done with Tampa 3 possessions up hurt too. Was always a big ask with your lead, needed a hugeeee cards performance to even get close.

Yeah, but the Pats were massive underdogs on paper. That O-Line was 5 nobodies and it got the job done somehow against one of the NFL's best defences. BB really is a wizard, I don't understand how he did it. I honestly thought the Pats could have lost by like 14. I expected them to cover the spread but there was a possibility of not being competitive.

I'm recording the highlights of last nights games just to see what went down and if SF could possibly beat any team that's not absolutely awful and starting Case Keenum.
Still a bit pissed at scoring 115, potential for 135+ and not even winning when my bro scored like 90 and wins.

And luck is up against the damn broncos defense. I need to decide if it's worth picking up a spare qb to bench luck for a week...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Adrian Peterson is now on my trade block. Didn't expect running back to be an issue, but it is.
Pretty good start to this week with forte putting up 28.9 points.
Reply 145
Tyrod is back, shame he was on my bench but a promising sign moving forward. I just hope he's not so mercurial that I'm having a difficult start/sit debate every week. I want to be able to pick a QB purely on matchup.
There's me benching Decker
Original post by jammy4041
Adrian Peterson is now on my trade block. Didn't expect running back to be an issue, but it is.

I am happy to trade for him. Anyone on my team/bench that you are interested in? (supreme leader)

Original post by Kenan and Kel
There's me benching Decker

Your next step is to bench Gronk as he wont play, and not for the only TE on your bench currently, Ertz, who is injured
Original post by Monkey_Pete
I am happy to trade for him. Anyone on my team/bench that you are interested in? (supreme leader)

Your next step is to bench Gronk as he wont play, and not for the only TE on your bench currently, Ertz, who is injured

Don't you need a TE in your starting line-up?

Edit: You do!

Argh, I don't wanna go 0-16.
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't you need a TE in your starting line-up?

Edit: You do!

Argh, I don't wanna go 0-16.

You need TE, but neither of the two that you have are worth starting this week, like at all. Obviously dont drop Gronk. I have dropped Ertz in my second league. You probably dont need three TE, so i recommend dropping Ertz to pick up different secondary TE, and starting them this week
Original post by Monkey_Pete
You need TE, but neither of the two that you have are worth starting this week, like at all. Obviously dont drop Gronk. I have dropped Ertz in my second league. You probably dont need three TE, so i recommend dropping Ertz to pick up different secondary TE, and starting them this week

Oh so I can still change my roster now? I thought the deadline was Wednesday morning.
Oh so I can still change my roster now? I thought the deadline was Wednesday morning.

you can change players/roster until the games for your players have started. If somehow all your players were in the Monday night game you could still change things around after Sunday games. Obviously you can't change players who have played, or if their game as started. I sorted my lineup last week at about 5:45 on Sunday before the 6pm kickoffs
Reply 152
If I was streaming a TE this week I'd probably pick Eric Ebron up, decent matchup and a strong showing last week.
Had awful trouble picking my lineup this week. Feel like players such as Tate and Sanu have really really nice match ups. Had to drop Cobb because I don't think he will see too much joy in a very spread Packers O. Gone for Sanders and Jeffery in the end. Both huge potential upside this week.
Original post by ..DT..
Had awful trouble picking my lineup this week. Feel like players such as Tate and Sanu have really really nice match ups. Had to drop Cobb because I don't think he will see too much joy in a very spread Packers O. Gone for Sanders and Jeffery in the end. Both huge potential upside this week.

i had trouble picking my flex, currently thinking Yeldon, but hoping those high upside guys don't work out for you
Reply 155
I'm thinking I take my first L this week. I have *****y matchups everywhere. If I get out with the win I'll be very impressed.
Someone is going to be upset that they dropped Coleman...
Breesus is busting my balls right now.
Original post by ..DT..
Breesus is busting my balls right now.

I am glad you didnt start Crowell...
I'm praying my other RBs don't make me wish I started crowell (it never even crossed my mind tbh)

Quick Reply

Latest