The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hungover, sleepy and cba to do my chemistry hw 😴
OMGGG people are going to uni :cry2:
that makes me feeeelll sooo happy for them :cute:
i can't wait to go to uni and become independent :ahee: OMGGGG me thinking of going uni just makes me feel super excited :excited: but its not gonna happen in 2 years time :sad: arghhhhhh
Goodluck to everyone who is going to uni and starting a new life :teeth: you all gonna have fun :grin:
It is going ok guys.
Don't look so suprised @ForestShadow :tongue:
I've finished my maths! :smile:
@xor_ thank you for the help! I got that question and the last question (7 marks :proud:) Correct ! (self mark them we do :wink: )
I watched several revision videos on parts of trig that I found difficult in the homework and made notes/did the practise questions and derivations (love me a good derivation I do :mmm:)
Did some AS revision for Organic Chemistry and on the Materials topic in Physics AS (quizlet + revision videos + notes) :flip:
I'm taking a bourbon biscuit + tea revision break, I've been making revision cards for physics.
I want to get some more physics done and I want to look at my Personal Statement before tidying my room and getting ready for college tomorrow (I have an Oxbridge application talk and then frees (I want to start writing my EPQ at this time) and then I have Maths and Chemistry and a Violin lesson.

I will log off again and come back on once satisfied. Seemed to work this morning so yeah, fingers crossed :smile:

Headache is minimal
Tiredness is very evident
Stressness (now a work stfu) has declined but it is still there ffs
I'm hungry even though I just ate 3 bourbons
wtf is my life lol
(casserole for dinner tho :drool:)

ttyl fabulous people! Hope you've all had a fabulous day @Bluebutterfly310 :hugs:

Original post by Saba XD
I feel unappreciated. :redface:

:frown: :console: Don't feel like that Sabster :jumphug:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:yep:

(It sure does look great! :h: Haha really? How?
:woo: :france: :ninja:(I see the emoji Cheese stole from you:mmm:)
:smile:)

(Yeah :/)

:console: I know the feeling :redface:
Posted from TSR Mobile

dats my emoji
back owff :flip: :flip: :flip::colone: :colone:

Original post by FireFreezer77
Aw its ok!
I know how youre feeling, its the same for me tbh.
But ive noticed all the good youve done for many people here! You are greatly appreciated by so many here! You deserve the best in life.
Society is messed up currently so i wouldnt take much notice of the bad things people say. Theyre messed up and are looking for ways to make them happier. One of those is to bring others down so thay they feel better about themselves!
So just ignore them ane focus on the good aspects of life! :smile:

BECK OFF :flip::flip: Is mine :colone::colone:

Original post by spotify95
Hey Cheese :smile:

Speak to you later - if you need to contact me, you know where I am :smile:

Hi :smile:
Thank you! You are so kind :h:
Reply 8623
1474216162243.jpg

who even is this person

Posted from TSR Mobile
@CheeseIsVeg Woah you have had a busy morning then, good luck with the rest or your work. :smile: :hugs: cya later
Original post by RobML
1474216162243.jpg

who even is this person

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol he aint getting the message thou :biggrin:
Original post by RobML
1474216162243.jpg

who even is this person

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shouldn't you know? :curious:
Original post by RobML
1474216162243.jpg

who even is this person

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :lolwut: :rofl:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
@CheeseIsVeg Woah you have had a busy morning then, good luck with the rest or your work. :smile: :hugs: cya later

:hugs: thank you! I hope you have had a good day! :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:rofl: :lolwut: :rofl:

:hugs: thank you! I hope you have had a good day! :smile:

Welcome :hugs: My days been meh, want to curl up and ignore the world and not go out but my family wouldnt let me.
Welcome :hugs: My days been meh, want to curl up and ignore the world and not go out but my family wouldnt let me.

:smile: oh :console: Stupid family :I
Ignore the world with tsr :tongue:
:smile: oh :console: Stupid family :I
Ignore the world with tsr :tongue:

Lol yea :tongue: and definitely. I'm now being left alone at long last :biggrin: only took them the whole day. They dont understand my down days
Lol yea :tongue: and definitely. I'm now being left alone at long last :biggrin: only took them the whole day. They dont understand my down days

:console: I am going now but next time I am back on, it's to stay until I go to sleep :smile:All the best :hugs:
:console: I am going now but next time I am back on, it's to stay until I go to sleep :smile:All the best :hugs:

Aw okay, good luck with work :hugs: and cya later.
Thank you :hugs:

dats my emoji
back owff :flip: :flip: :flip::colone: :colone:

Glad to hear that! :five:
Have a great and productive rest of the evening, look forward to speaking to you later! :

But @FireFreezer77 said you stole it from him, so you should return it to its rightful owner :u:
:mmm:
Glad to hear that! :five:
Have a great and productive rest of the evening, look forward to speaking to you later! :

But @FireFreezer77 said you stole it from him, so you should return it to its rightful owner :u:
:mmm:

thanks :smile:I will log off once I've finished seeing if tsr's ps tool can help me :wink:
nah, I am Presidente of the world, that emoji is now mine, no1 can touch it :flip:

Spoiler

thanks :smile:I will log off once I've finished seeing if tsr's ps tool can help me :wink:
nah, I am Presidente of the world, that emoji is now mine, no1 can touch it :flip:

Spoiler

OK :smile:
:gasp: That's a shame for Freezer!
Posted from TSR Mobile
OK :smile:
:gasp: That's a shame for Freezer!
Posted from TSR Mobile

:colone:
Bad. Finding year 10 very hard and I'm behind on homework :frown: Apart from that pretty good :smile:
@Matrix123 @CheeseIsVeg @FireFreezer77
Just thought to let you know im gonna leave for a while, due to i need to be alone at the moment, and i dont know when i will be back
So goodbye guys :frown:

Latest