The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
Guys, this is not goodbye! Cheese, I recommend you get rid of the app (if you have it) and change your notification settings to try and help your academic commitments. You can still come on here when you want but don't let it tempt you with inviting E-mails! I've done it before myself, and I will again once a few events occur.

Nobody is going anywhere! EVERYBODY STOP CRYING!

Haha thanks for this :tongue: :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Calm Matrix
Cheese's soon = ~a year
lol just my brain with the cat and dog eyes :rofl:
Actually it should've been kitten
Why no kitten eyed emoji eh TSR?Cats are better ofc :mmm:

*takes a deep breath*
Ohh OK :tongue:
Urmmm sure thing :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
107761AtCT (not really: get off TSR and stop stressing [I mean it]).Please post a number. Thanks a million:rofl:

AtCT????
I'm just using the personal statement tool on tsr, once I'm done I'm getting off ok :wink:
:rofl: @ItisAyaz add a number m8 :rofl: thanks a million = brilliant :yep: :rofl:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha thanks for this :tongue: :smile:

*takes a deep breath*
Ohh OK :tongue:
Urmmm sure thing :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:
AtCT????
I'm just using the personal statement tool on tsr, once I'm done I'm getting off ok @ItisAyaz add a number m8 thanks a million = brilliant
Ok. AtCT = Ask the Community Team (if you're having problems or want to start an anarchist revolution, or both). I'm surprised that joke hasn't been overused on here...
Original post by 04MR17
107768Ok. AtCT = Ask the Community Team (if you're having problems or want to start an anarchist revolution, or both). I'm surprised that joke hasn't been overused on here...

haha
I'll go for the revolution :colone:
I'll go for the revolution :colone:

:fuhrer:
Original post by 04MR17

:fuhrer:

vs :france:Now that is the start of something :colone::colone:
AtCT????
I'm just using the personal statement tool on tsr, once I'm done I'm getting off ok :wink:
:rofl: @ItisAyaz add a number m8 :rofl: thanks a million = brilliant :yep: :rofl:

:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
107777:jive:
(edited 7 years ago)

:jumphug:
I actually don't understand why I am finding it so difficult to answer "why you're interested in your chosen subject(s) and why you want to study it further at uni"
AtCT????

Im not your mate:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Im not your mate:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Latest