The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There's going to be a webinar on ayatul kursi by nouman ali khan today... you guys should check it out!
Original post by Rocketeer123
lol

nothing.. it feels like my life has been on hold for the last few months

haven't been doing much... feels like i'm not going anywhere, not making progress, just staying idle

i guess it's up to me to make changes, but i don't know what to do...

Yh I get what you mean,

I was thinking of sitting down and writing up some brief 5 year plan and then work towards my goals.

Well you're starting a new year of uni soon and islamically you're definitely better off than where you were 2 years ago etc... So progress has defo been made by you. :fuhrer:
Original post by IdeasForLife
Yh I get what you mean,

I was thinking of sitting down and writing up some brief 5 year plan and then work towards my goals.

Well you're starting a new year of uni soon and islamically you're definitely better off than where you were 2 years ago etc... So progress has defo been made by you. :fuhrer:

Indeed, alhamdulillah

Islam makes life tolerable and bearable

I think it's good to plan ahead, but if i do that, I become very worried. I don't like thinking about the future

We should be optimistic people, but thinking about the future fills me with dread and anxiety. I like to focus on the present and take each day as it comes

what sort of goals do you have in mind?
'Imran bin Husain (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Shyness does not bring anything except good."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

In a narration of Muslim: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "All of shyness is good."

Riyad as-Salihin
Sometimes I think ISOC is the only sane place on here :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2226
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

HahahHahahsh

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 Ways to Increase Your Imaan Faith!

[video="youtube;6se5u3RSEVg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6se5u3RSEVg[/video]
Reply 2228
:ninjagirl:
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

interesting perspective to have
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed :holmes:
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile
ikr why does every other thread have to be picking faults with Islam and talking about terrorism? I bet they all say that the bombs in New York were Muslims but most terrorist attacks in America are by christians.
Reply 2232
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I ain't got time for the other threads most of the time :wink:
We need for people to see what Islam is really like not just the media propaganda but I dont think singing like christians is the right way. lol.
Wa'alaykumasalaam. Welcome back you two. I hope you both are well too.

Alhumdulillah, how's the gym life going?
Original post by guided1
ikr why does every other thread have to be picking faults with Islam and talking about terrorism? I bet they all say that the bombs in New York were Muslims but most terrorist attacks in America are by christians.

I guess that's inevitable when you have such a powerful religion which grows day by day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Assalaamu 'aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu, ya ikhwaan wa akhawaat
Reply 2238
Original post by Zamestaneh
Assalaamu 'aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu, ya ikhwaan wa akhawaat

Wa'alaikum Assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh....welcome back...thought the thread starter had disappeared :tongue:

Hope you are fine :h:
Haven't been for like 3-4 weeks. 50% due to being busy. 50% stupid reasons. :ninja:

Was actually planning to restart tomorrow.

Wbu?

I've been going routinely since after Eid-Ul-Fitr :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending