The Student Room Group

Girls be honest..

Would you date a shy and quiet guy, but who was cute and was a nice guy?.

Because that describes my personslity.

Scroll to see replies

yeah, why not?
Sure, I wouldn't mind that.
Reply 3
if i was someone who dates, yes
Reply 4
Yeah i would, why not? i'm quite shy myself though.
Reply 5
Original post by 123moon
Yeah i would, why not? i'm quite shy myself though.

Because i'm afraid a lot of girls like the "bad boys", and not us the good, decent guys.

Well they are probably not high quality anyway if they want the bad boys.
Yup as long as he talks to me ❤️
Reply 7
Yes as long as he isn't shy around me once he gets to know me.
Reply 8
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yup as long as he talks to me ❤️

Oh , I will talk to you don't worry :wink:.
Reply 9
Original post by Minotaur9
Because i'm afraid a lot of girls like the "bad boys", and not us the good, decent guys.

Being a nice/good guy doesn't mean a girl has to like you.
Oh , I will talk to you don't worry :wink:.

That's fine :wink: ❤️
Reply 11

Not all girls like bad boys some like a bit of both or want the opposite good guys tend to care more but seriously i bet loads of girls would like you if you gave them a chance. By the sounds of it you lack self confidence and that's key.
(edited 7 years ago)

girls like guys who aren't insecure
Would you date a shy and quiet guy, but who was cute and was a nice guy?.

Because that describes my personslity.

is that all you have to say about your personality? that you're shy?
Reply 14

2nd sentence is correct, a girl who wants to date bad boys aint your type. Find some girl that suits you and ask her out.

Let me get this straight.

So, girls, as in females, which comprise half of the world's population like "bad boys" and this thus disqualifies you from receiving someone's attention? Besides the fact that you stereotyped a good part of 3.4 billion people, have you ever actually spoke to a girl? Have you ever actually made it known that you're available and that you have some actual, discernible traits that someone can be attracted to at all? Because let me tell you something which most people already known but what will blow your mind - attraction has to go both ways.

You can't just complain about your lack of girlfriend/people who're interested in you if you make no effort to better yourself or to meet someone. Unless you're either extremely charismatic or attractive, very few people are going to throw themselves at your feet. The problem isn't in you being a "good" guy, or girls liking "bad" guys. The issue is the fact that you're immediately resigning yourself to failure and thinking and all girls are this singular, homogeneous group with only one preference.

So, instead of deeming all girls to be attracted to someone distinctly different from you, how about you work on yourself and your qualities and then approach the person you like and ask them for coffee or a long walk and see where it goes. Stop moping and thinking that it's always the problem with "girls" or them liking "bad" boys. Work on yourself first.
not us the good, decent guys.

I was going to say I'd be fine with the description in the OP until I read this and realized you're probably a self-righteous beta boy

People like different kinds of people, just because you're quiet and 'nice' doesn't make people who are different to you 'bad'. Chill out maybe.
Reply 17
Original post by Cruxell
2nd sentence is correct, a girl who wants to date bad boys aint your type. Find some girl that suits you and ask her out.

Yes , I want a high quality girl, not a bimbo who wants to date douchbags.
Tbh that sounds boring, you can't just describe yourself as 'shy'
B e t a c u c k
e
t
a
c
u
c
k

Quick Reply