The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy NFL Thread 2016/17

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ..DT..
I'm praying my other RBs don't make me wish I started crowell (it never even crossed my mind tbh)

I dont think all three of the other RB will score more than the 19 points Crowell already has, but if they do, i stand no chance
Reply 161
I have Shunter this week I think, it's been attritional so far. We have 2 TD's between us, one of which was defensive. Unlikely to hit those 100+ projections at this rate.
Original post by Wattsy
I have Shunter this week I think, it's been attritional so far. We have 2 TD's between us, one of which was defensive. Unlikely to hit those 100+ projections at this rate.

It appears that my team is garbage.
Reply 163
Original post by shunter7634
It appears that my team is garbage.

I wouldn't say that but they haven't been good this week. I thought you were going to win before the game week started. You may still win, If Julio Jones goes off then you have a real chance. AJ Green hasn't delivered and Evans has a tough assignment getting chased around by Patrick Peterson he may be equally underwhelming. Add to that the fact our scores are so low that a TD is a literal game changer. Jonathan Stewart injured and out not helping though.

Kelvin Benjamin is continuing to make me look like an idiot. He's got some hands this year!
(edited 7 years ago)
My game has a top 4 scoring RB on the bench for both teams so far
Reply 165
I've got the #1 QB on the bench and my guy is currently in minus points.
Original post by Wattsy
I've got the #1 QB on the bench and my guy is currently in minus points.

According to https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/gameday.php the top QB is currently Newton, which Clinton-Dix Trump started :smile:

lots of unexpected scores this week already. Antonio Brown scoring less than Brissett, who could have predicted that
Reply 167
Original post by Monkey_Pete
According to https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/gameday.php the top QB is currently Newton, which Clinton-Dix Trump started :smile:

lots of unexpected scores this week already. Antonio Brown scoring less than Brissett, who could have predicted that

Yeah Tyrod got overtaken. Yeah it's been low scoring all around. 100 points will be a struggle for almost everyone.
Reply 168
Danny Woodhead just got hammered by Telvin Smith, Shunter's RBs are not having much luck this week. Don't think he'll be back.
Original post by Wattsy
Danny Woodhead just got hammered by Telvin Smith, Shunter's RBs are not having much luck this week. Don't think he'll be back.

Ah well, it wouldn't be TSR fantasy if loads of my guys didn't get injured. At least it gives me an excuse.
Reply 170
Original post by shunter7634
Ah well, it wouldn't be TSR fantasy if loads of my guys didn't get injured. At least it gives me an excuse.

Jameis still in negatives so I think you're going to win.
I think my game is going to come down to Ryan Mathews v A Jeffrey on Tuesday morning, looking very close otherwise currently
I think I should win comfortably.
looks like i picked up the wrong Chargers wr, Benjamin scoring a lot more points than Williams
Reply 174
Original post by Monkey_Pete
looks like i picked up the wrong Chargers wr, Benjamin scoring a lot more points than Williams

It's probably going to be 70-0 so I think he'll get his share of points in the end. It is literally the worst Jags display I've seen since the Pats last year but if this was an average team it'd be their worst performance for like a decade.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Wattsy
It's probably going to be 70-0 so I think he'll get his share of points in the end.

Hopefully Gates gets me more points also, as i actually started him. Williams was too risky to start, although at this rate he will outscore Brown!
Looks like carnage for running backs today, looks like Rawls, Woodhead and Martin are injured, Lockett also out for Seahawks

Edit: also looks like Stewart is injured for Panthers and Adbulah (spelling) is also injured). PS, i am aware Lockett is WR not RB but another injury to the list
(edited 7 years ago)
I think NFL.com over rates the packers defence Blair Walsh is projected to score only 2 points
Thank god Jamies got my memo about me starting the cards D
Original post by ..DT..
Thank god Jamies got my memo about me starting the cards D

grumble grumble grumble

If our Defences scored similarly, it would be very close now

Quick Reply

Latest