The Student Room Group

How do i learn a spanish essay?

I have to learn a 240 word essay for a Spanish exam on Tuesday - this is worth 15% of my final grade. I don't understand how I can learn it and I only have 2 days left until the exam. I know 2/5 paragraphs so far. Any advice? Please help
(edited 7 years ago)
Ah throwback to the GCSE days, I always just kept writing it out and covering it while writing it out.
Record yourself while saying it and then keep replaying it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by SuperHuman98
Ah throwback to the GCSE days, I always just kept writing it out and covering it while writing it out.

That's what I have been doing! I guess I'm just going have to keep on doing it until it clicks - thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Naomeyz_01
Record yourself while saying it and then keep replaying it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I will try it
It's good to know it word perfectly, but it's better to understand the stock phrases, and have them at your fingertips for applying in the specific context. Otherwise you'll end up writing a word-perfect essay that doesn't answer the question.
Original post by Madi_May
I have to learn a 240 word essay for a Spanish exam on Tuesday - this is worth 15% of my final grade. I don't understand how I can learn it and I only have 2 days left until the exam. I know 2/5 paragraphs so far. Any advice? Please help

Take it a sentence at a time. Read over it, write it and say it until you know it off by heart. When I was in Year 11, people in my class also used to record themselves saying it and then listen to it on repeat and said that helped :smile:

Good luck!
Original post by Madi_May

Last year I literally just memoried my spanish essays and then repeated them! The only way you can learn them is by writing them and learning it line by line, with repitition.
Best of luck!x:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by trabajadora
Take it a sentence at a time. Read over it, write it and say it until you know it off by heart. When I was in Year 11, people in my class also used to record themselves saying it and then listen to it on repeat and said that helped :smile:

Good luck!

Ha ha love your username!:wink:
Original post by sunshine774
Ha ha love your username!:wink:

Thank you! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending