The Student Room Group

Deloitte online blended assessment?

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys this is for the summer vacation scheme: consulting.

Passed the online tests, then told I will soon be invited for an interview. Anyone know what kinds of group exercises the interview day involves? And when is it likely to be?
Original post by Greenhill2
I got the email about a week ago and I applied for the summer vacation audit role :smile:

Ah, okay - thank you!! :smile:
Reply 142
UPDATE: I've just received an email from the student recruitment team asking for my availability to interview in the next few weeks. Two interesting things to note however, I out of curiosity checked my application status on the Deloitte portal and it said, Invite to first round interviews, and then underneath application on hold, I'm hoping this is just a technical glitch! So i'm going to go with what they sent me over email. Also in their email they said they had attached a first round interview help sheet/document, of which they hadn't. So if people have also got this email today, I'd be interested to know whether you had the document attach, and if possible if you could share it with me!
Got the email asking for availability to attend interviews too :smile: I also didn't receive the attachment haha

Original post by jxh499
UPDATE: I've just received an email from the student recruitment team asking for my availability to interview in the next few weeks. Two interesting things to note however, I out of curiosity checked my application status on the Deloitte portal and it said, Invite to first round interviews, and then underneath application on hold, I'm hoping this is just a technical glitch! So i'm going to go with what they sent me over email. Also in their email they said they had attached a first round interview help sheet/document, of which they hadn't. So if people have also got this email today, I'd be interested to know whether you had the document attach, and if possible if you could share it with me!
Original post by hodgey111
Just completed the online blended assessment. Thought it was ok, but struggled a bit with the logical inferences part of the verbal element of the test.

Also received my Cosmic Cadet game feedback. Said I am less persistent and resilient than others but besides that I'm either average or above average for all the other traits. Annoying because I quit that rocket part of the game relatively quickly because didn't think it would harm my application, not because I didn't think I could eventually do it.

I've gotten my link to sit this game. What other traits are looked at during this exercise?
Just seen on my application that my vacancy title has changed to - Full Time Graduate - London - Contract Risk and Compliance - Summer/Autumn 2017; anyone else have any changes?
Hey everyone! Just received the email saying that I psased the tests! Happy about that since I wasnt sure how I did! It also just dawned on me that the next stage is actually interview lol
Original post by sleepinglions
Just seen on my application that my vacancy title has changed to - Full Time Graduate - London - Contract Risk and Compliance - Summer/Autumn 2017; anyone else have any changes?

Do you mean the change to include Summer too? If so, then yes, mine has also changed.

When did everyone who passed the online tests receive an email asking for their availability for interview? The last email I received was last week saying they'd be in contact shortly about the next stage (interview).
I'm probably being really stupid but what does OR placement stand for next to risk analytics when you put in preferred location and jobs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just received my email stating that I can take the online tests - Very exciting. I'm looking forward to sitting them.
Original post by hodgey111
Do you mean the change to include Summer too? If so, then yes, mine has also changed.

When did everyone who passed the online tests receive an email asking for their availability for interview? The last email I received was last week saying they'd be in contact shortly about the next stage (interview).

Oh okay, thanks! I realised that they did actually ask me a question in order for them to put me in a specific team, so that makes sense. :smile:

I didn't hear from them again for a good couple weeks :smile:
Original post by jxh499

Hi, what gradate programme and intake year is this for?
Got the email asking for availability to attend interviews too :smile: I also didn't receive the attachment haha

Hi, what service line and intake year is this for?*
Original post by Roshniroxy
Hi, what service line and intake year is this for?*

Full Time Graduate - London - Contract Risk and Compliance - Summer/Autumn 2017
Full Time Graduate - London - Contract Risk and Compliance - Summer/Autumn 2017

Ah okay, thanks :smile:*
Anyone know when you get results on your test? Because i still havent received mine even though i passed? I really want to know how i did. I know someone who did the test after me and has got theirs now so im really confused.
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone applying for the M&A summer/autumn 2017 role has been invited for their first interview?
The 'first interview on hold' status is killing me :colonhash:
Cheers
Reply 157
Applied for a different role, but still nothing :frown: Wish they would hurry up!
I'm just going into my second year of uni now, when is the right time to apply for graduate jobs??
Just had my invite to do the blended assessment today. I'm applying for the BrightStart scheme in Birmingham with London as my backup.

Anyone who's already done the tests, are they similar to the practice questions? Harder/easier? Same format?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending