The Student Room Group

Explosions in New York

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Betelgeuse-
@alevelisstress - Remember me telling you the media creates narratives reporting similar incidents in bunches ..?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1805113/one-person-killed-and-15-others-injured-after-huge-explosion-at-a-block-of-flats-near-barcelona/

A gas explosion in Spain would not be headline news but for the fact of the bombings in America

Oh don't bring him into this. He'll derail the thread like he always does*
Original post by Dave Romford
Whole thing's fake bruv. Yet another jewish hoax, soon we'll see all the usual crisis actors pouring on to CNN

I'm assuming you're trolling but there are some nut cases out there who genuinely believe this horse crap.*
Original post by KimKallstrom
I'm assuming you're trolling but there are some nut cases out there who genuinely believe this horse crap.*

Im assuming you believe Bataclan, Hebdo, Lee Rigby, Sandy Hook an that lot were all genuine?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37402130

New York bomb was 'act of terrorism'
A bomb that exploded in New York City was an act of terrorism, Governor Andrew Cuomo says, but no link to international groups has been found.

Inb4 ISIS claim responsibility and #PrayForNYC

I will leave you with this: This is what Trumps craves, and this is what will give Trump victory.
(edited 7 years ago)
Confirmed as act of terror... Wonder how long it will be before we are subjected to shouts that it was peaceful terror?
Original post by 1010marina
#TRIGGERED

No, that's what I'm talking about. If you'd bothered to read the first page before jumping in, you'd see that at first people thought the two events were connected (as per IS modus operandi in France), then I posted a BBC link to the Minnesota attack with more details. Including the ROP detail.

As far as I'm aware there is no peaceful connection to the bombs? Coulter's Law springs to mind, though...

I'm talking about the bombing, you bring up the stabbing - two separate incidents, regardless of whether a handful of people involved in a different conversation may have brought it up.
Original post by IkeaLamp
I'm talking about the bombing, you bring up the stabbing - two separate incidents, regardless of whether a handful of people involved in a different conversation may have brought it up.

You were talking about people blaming Islam while quoting my post about Islam and Minnesota. If you're not interested in what happened in Minnesota, clip it out/don't quote it. That would avoid future confusion. Thanks. Apologies for misunderstanding.

I'll say it again - as far as I'm aware there's no link to Islam for NYC. Terror, though.
No big deal now. Wars are everywhere. Human beings never stop killing each other. History always repeats itself .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Ah yes, some more innocent criticism of an ideology - by insta-blaming Islam... :rolleyes:

What is the problem? Of course Islam is to blame as it is turning humans into monsters. You need to be a quite psychopath to believe raping a 9-year old is nothing wrong.

Also, the minnesota guy was a confirmed muslims. Even before it was revealed people were right.

I am sure the bombings are as well from muslims but the MSM are tring to keep it quite knowing it will hurt Hillarys campaign.
Original post by slaven
What is the problem? Of course Islam is to blame as it is turning humans into monsters. You need to be a quite psychopath to believe raping a 9-year old is nothing wrong.

Also, the minnesota guy was a confirmed muslims. Even before it was revealed people were right.

I am sure the bombings are as well from muslims but the MSM are tring to keep it quite knowing it will hurt Hillarys campaign.

Its not Islam which is doing it, educate yourself on what the Quran says outside of some dumb anti-Islam website like religionofpeace.com
id imagine names of 8th century arabic origin like 'muhammed' 'ahmed' or 'saeed' feature highly in the names of suspects - not that suggests anything mind.

EDIT : NYPD release picture of main suspect on the run 'Ahmed Khan'
Reply 51
Original post by Reformed
id imagine names of 8th century arabic origin like 'muhammed' 'ahmed' or 'saeed' feature highly in the names of suspects - not that suggests anything mind.

EDIT : NYPD release picture of main suspect on the run 'Ahmed Khan'

Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28yo Afghan-American.
Looks like the suspect, Ahmed Khan Rahami, is a radical Islamic terrorist. Hoping that he is caught before he successfully bombs anything.
Reply 53
Its not Islam which is doing it, educate yourself on what the Quran says outside of some dumb anti-Islam website like religionofpeace.com

You seem to be not correct. Of course all thoose are a result of teachings of Islam. I am not familiar if you are informed but mainstream Islam as well the islamic teology consider the prophet Muhamed as the most perfect person. This is more than enough to understad what is happening.

As it seems now the suspected of the NY bombings is a muslims. Seems we were right by assuming the bombs are in correlation with Islam.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest