I'm a creep :cry:
Reply 8862
Original post by Saba XD
:lol: I was tempted to. :mmm:
Serves you right :eviltongue: Why are you on TSR at work? :rofl:

It was before 9am OK :colonhash:
Original post by Saba XD
Thanks for understanding. :h:: :lol:

Hahaha :tongue: okay so did you sleep well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Excited and relieved - my holiday is just round the corner

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Original post by UWS
It was before 9am OK :colonhash:

Ok. :rolleyes:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha :tongue: okay so did you sleep well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really, I had a doctor's appointment at 7:30am so had to wake up early. That's why I couldn't sleep thinking that I might not be able to get up and miss it.

What about you? :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
Not really, I had a doctor's appointment at 7:30am so had to wake up early. That's why I couldn't sleep thinking that I might be able to get up and miss it.

What about you? :h:

Ahh okay :tongue: i woke up at 8 :colonhash: wayyyy too early for my doctors appointment which was about 10am so yep , i didnt sleep well & i kept waking up throughout the night:facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Ahh okay :tongue: i woke up at 8 :colonhash: wayyyy too early for my doctors appointment which was about 10am so yep , i didnt sleep well & i kept waking up throughout the night:facepalm:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, we both had doctor's appointment. :lol:
I was the same. I also had an anxiety attack at night. Then recited Aytal Kursi. That gave me relief.
Original post by Saba XD
Wow, we both had doctor's appointment. :lol:
I was the same. I also had an anxiety attack at night. Then recited Aytal Kursi. That gave me relief.

Yeahh :h: woww:ahee:
Ive been weezing for the past few days but i dont have ashtma but i went doctors and they gave me a blue inhaler and a nasal spray lol & tablets :biggrin: aww :tongue: i know ayatul kursi by heart too :wink: its on 3rd para on page 57 lol :colondollar: alhamdulillah thats good:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Yeahh :h: woww:ahee:
Ivee been weezing for the past few days butt i dont have ashtma but i went doctors andd they gave me a blue inhaler and a nasal spray lol & tablets :biggrin: aww :tongue: i know ayatul kursi by heart too :wink: its on 3rd para on page 57 lol :colondollar: alhamdulillah thats good:smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

So, what is the reason behind the wheezing?

I was told two weeks ago when I went to the doctor that I had high blood pressure (144 over 99 when normal BP should be 120 over 80), so I had a follow up appointment today. In the first try, it was 134 over 88 but the doctor told me to relax so when I did, he checked again and then it was 125 over 77. He says that he can see the fluctuations from going too high and then back to normal. So, he told me to relax and not stress. As at my age (23), I am at a risk of heart attack. :redface:

Masha Allah bro. :biggrin:
F**k DPD
Ordered with Amazon Prime Friday night, said it would come on Sunday, and that I'd get a one hour time slot in the morning.
Get an update at 8 o'clock pm on saturday saying the courier has it. From then on no updates at all apart from the "in progress" bar filling up some more. Says "on time" for ages until it becomes Monday and then it just says "expected delivery date: 18th september". No e-mail, not even some lie about nobody being in, just no contact at all. Bell-ends. Live in the middle of nowhere but they've delivered loads for my parents before.
Original post by Saba XD
So, what is the reason behind the wheezing?

I was told two weeks ago when I went to the doctor that I had high blood pressure (144 over 99 when normal BP should be 120 over 80), so I had a follow up appointment today. In the first try, it was 134 over 88 but the doctor told me to relax so when I did, he checked again and then it was 125 over 77. He says that he can see the fluctuations from going too high and then back to normal. So, he told me to relax and not stress. As at my age (23), I am at a risk of heart attack. :redface:

Masha Allah bro. :biggrin:

Well i did have asthma when i was young so they did say come back this week for an asthma review , they do think its ashtma but they said keep taking the inhaler till then:biggrin:
Omg , dont eat too many fatty foods and eat healthy :tongue: when i was 16 , i think i had Bp ngl lool :biggrin: but since then i grew a lot & now im tall and my Bmi is average too so i dont have it anymore , i still dont eat healthy though:dontknow:
Hahaha thanks Saba :tongue: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
just had a maths test :afraid:
i did alright but couldn't do 2 questions 1 was 5 marks :backstab: and another one was 3 marks :facepalm: but done all the other ones
defo got 20/30 but lets hope for the best :crossedf:
Original post by Ayaz789
Well i did have asthma when i was young so they did say come back this week for an asthma review , they do think its ashtma but they said keep taking the inhaler till then:biggrin:
Omg , dont eat too many fatty foods and eat healthy :tongue: when i was 16 , i think i had Bp ngl lool :biggrin: but since then i grew a lot & now im tall and my Bmi is average too so i dont have it anymore , i still dont eat healthy though:dontknow:
Hahaha thanks Saba :tongue: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww I hope you get well soon. :h:

How old are you now then? I actually don't have a weight problem at all. According to my height (5'9" and half), I'm in the healthy area of the bmi chart. But, yes I do admit that I eat junk food a lot. I just don't put on weight but that could be a factor to my high BP. However, I have some personal problems in my life. I told the doctor and he said, it can't be with food because when I told you to relax, your BP went down. So, it has to do with stress. He said you could either have a stroke or heart attack if you aren't careful. I already had a stroke back in 2013 though. :redface:

You're welcome :smile:
Original post by fatima1998
just had a maths test :afraid:
i did alright but couldn't do 2 questions 1 was 5 marks :backstab: and another one was 3 marks :facepalm: but done all the other ones
defo got 20/30 but lets hope for the best :crossedf:

Insha Allah you'll pass it. :h:
Original post by Saba XD
Awww I hope you get well soon. :h:

How old are you now then? I actually don't have a weight problem at all. According to my height (5'9" and half), I'm in the healthy area of the bmi chart. But, yes I do admit that I eat junk food a lot. I just don't put on weight but that could be a factor to my high BP. However, I have some personal problems in my life. I told the doctor and he said, it can't be with food because when I told you to relax, your BP went down. So, it has to do with stress. He said you could either have a stroke or heart attack if you aren't careful. I already had a stroke back in 2013 though. :redface:

You're welcome :smile:

Inshallah:h:
I am 18 years old rn:biggrin: ahh okay.
Same with me , i eat junk food but i look average and never look fat but its bad:yep: i stress a lot tbh & im on my gap year rn to take stress off my head lol
Omg you had a stroke in 2013, sounds intense:redface: inshallah you get better though:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Cya later and hope you have a good day :hugs:

:h: u too!

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
F**k DPD
Ordered with Amazon Prime Friday night, said it would come on Sunday, and that I'd get a one hour time slot in the morning.
Get an update at 8 o'clock pm on saturday saying the courier has it. From then on no updates at all apart from the "in progress" bar filling up some more. Says "on time" for ages until it becomes Monday and then it just says "expected delivery date: 18th september". No e-mail, not even some lie about nobody being in, just no contact at all. Bell-ends. Live in the middle of nowhere but they've delivered loads for my parents before.

Omfg i have this issue as well! :angry:
I had to phone them up and they said they'd given it but they hadn't!
The next day some random earthlings knocked on my door, they live in a different estate to me and had my parcel :colonhash:
Idiots
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:h: u too!

Omfg i have this issue as well! :angry:
I had to phone them up and they said they'd given it but they hadn't!
The next day some random earthlings knocked on my door, they live in a different estate to me and had my parcel :colonhash:
Idiots

I'll probs give today and tomorrow before contacting them. I hate phoning people. Though I guess I can always send a "strongly worded" email..
Original post by Ayaz789
Inshallah:h:
I am 18 years old rn:biggrin: ahh okay.
Same with me , i eat junk food but i look average and never look fat but its bad:yep: i stress a lot tbh & im on my gap year rn to take stress off my head lol
Omg you had a stroke in 2013, sounds intense:redface: inshallah you get better though:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Insha Allah. :smile:

Awww you're a little baby lol. :mmm:
Hahaha I graduated this year and now I'm also on my gap year. No studying or work this year to help me keep relaxed as well. :five:

Yes, I did. After that I was diagnosed with migraine and anxiety attacks as well. :frown:

Jazaka Allah. :h: Ameen Sumaameen. :smile: