The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

marry him, ply him with fat and sugar, convince him smoking and alcoholism are turn-ons for you, OP
and he should be dead in a few years and you remain part of the will as well as nabbing any assets he held
Original post by 2Berry
So explain how people whose parents aren't related end up with deformities? You do know queen Elizabeth is married to her cousin..Prince Philip? How come her offspring aren't 'deformed'?

You have seen the royal family... right?
Just out of curiosity is being horny as a female Muslim considered a sin?
Original post by EricPiphany
If she was sexy

You're a total sicko.
Original post by LogicalFallacy
You're a total sicko.

Why?
Reply 125
Nothing wrong with marrying cousins it's been done by certain cultures for generations with no problems
Original post by Aishaluvsmuhamed
Double m wouldn't fit. I've read the Quran in arabic so I'm familiar with it. :smile:

What does that say? Give a transliteration (spelling arabic in english letters)
(edited 7 years ago)
Why?

You'd marry, and supposedly screw, your cousin, let alone that it's purely based on looks. You're an absolute sicko.
You'd marry, and supposedly screw, your cousin, let alone that it's purely based on looks. You're an absolute sicko.

I don't understand.
I think you should keep your head down / get on with studies and stay out of everyone's way and see if this blows over. It will take a few months for your parents to go back to normal and also be more careful with your phone now just change your password and avoid using it around family too much. Eventually you'll have to tell them you're a lesbian but for now just wait and see in a few months if they're still applying a lot of pressure/going forward with plans about your cousin then you need to tell them it's wrong and dangerous (because it will mean your children will be handicapped) and that they can't force you.
Don't fall for emotional blackmail/pressure from your parents. They pressure you because they know they'll get in trouble if they try to actually force you, so instead they try to guilt trip and threaten you into it, but they can't force you into marrying anyone so stand your ground and let it be known that you're not interested.
Original post by Zamestaneh

What does that say? Give a transliteration (spelling arabic in english letters)

Good test.

The troll OP got banned like a min ago. It was someone's dupe.
Reply 131
You have two choices.

1] Obey your parents and thus keep the money flowing
2] Pauperise yourself and keep your dignity.

Either way you can't have it both ways and expecting your parents to cough up for you after you've thumbed your nose at them is dubious at best.
Reply 132
Original post by al_94
Nothing wrong with marrying cousins it's been done by certain cultures for generations with no problems

One would argue it has been done by all cultures but either way, this statement!
Being a Lesbian Muslim is like being a Jewish Nazi.
I don't understand.

Judging by your response, the amount you want to screw your potential cousin is clearly inversely proportional to your intelligence.
Judging by your response, the amount you want to screw your potential cousin is clearly inversely proportional to your intelligence.

lol
Asalamualaikum sister
Woahhh, complicated situation, hmmmm, well first of all don't marry your cousin, thats a life long commitment, taht just sounds like a trainwreck ready to commence. I think you should talk to your university and talk about the situation that your in, and they may possibly help you with accomidation etc. So im assuming your family knows your a lesbian? So in Islam, homosexuality isn't permitted, and im not going to go off on a tagent and be ignorant or what not, but i think the root of the problem, is your family having a problem with your sexuality. So you should discuss that firstly (which is going to be difficult) and explain your side, but reassuring them that you love them, and never in any means meant to hurt them etc
Original post by JustAisha134

Privacy matters

Nope lol. I reported you and the mod checked and then replied that you were the dupe of a banned member.

Probs some xmuslim troll.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Nope lol. I reported you and the mod checked and then replied that you were the dupe of a banned member.

Probs some xmuslim troll.

calb wa7id
I personally think the best solution for you is that you can ask your parents to look for another boy for you, if your ready to get married? This will help you to move on and start afresh. You can just say that your not comfortable in marrying your cousin and you can say it doesn't feel right....Hope this helps! Good luck and let me know what they says :smile: x

Latest