The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Aww nooo!
What's up with Dr Angry? :hugs:

Idk why I care so much but a certain user who frequents TSR is ignoring my messages to them. They are angry with me for a few reasons and fair enough, yes, I might have done something to upset them, but I've apologised loads and they are still ignoring me and it's pissing me off :angry:
Frustrated!
Frustrated!

Why? Whats wrong ??
Frustrated!

Whats up with you Freezer? :hugs:
Original post by UWS
Aww :frown: Don't worry about it :smile: they're just busy or haven't seen it yet. And even if they are doing it deliberately, it's not your fault :h:

Don't let it get to you :console: be happy! You still have all of us to give you PMs :hugs:

Yeah but I kinda feel guilty because I did something to hurt them, apologised and then they are still ignoring me :/ -_-
Aww I'm sorry to hear that. You have every right to care! And its their loss as you're an amazing young lady!
They would've forgiven you by now, you know you upset them and have apologized many times, but they're acting like a child.
My best advice is to just stay away from them. You deserve better and they're not worth your time!
And you know id never ignore you anyway if you ever want a chat! :hugs:
Reply 8946
Lol don't be, it's such a minor thing :h: We wont get along with everyone on here :smile:

It's their loss anyway that they don't get to respond to an awesome person like yourself
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Why? Whats wrong ??

I'm (like Dr Angry) being ignored by a certain tsr user.
The thing is we both like each other (yes in that way) and she tells me that but she never replies to me anymore!
Then she gets upset when I say I'm losing interest in her.
Wtf do I do!!
I really don't wanna upset her but I cant keep going on like that with her! Argh!
Aww I'm sorry to hear that. You have every right to care! And its their loss as you're an amazing young lady!
They would've forgiven you by now, you know you upset them and have apologized many times, but they're acting like a child.
My best advice is to just stay away from them. You deserve better and they're not worth your time!
And you know id never ignore you anyway if you ever want a chat! :hugs:

Original post by UWS
Lol don't be, it's such a minor thing :h: We wont get along with everyone on here :smile:

It's their loss anyway that they don't get to respond to an awesome person like yourself

Thank you guys :colondollar: You are honestly too nice to me, really :smile:

You've made me feel a bit better and I thank you both for that.

He gets triggered by pretty much everything anyway so idk, I'll just have to see if he drops it or not
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha obviously:tongue: well i do have an older brother and a younger one , i wish my younger brother was a sister , would have been better tbh :colonhash: :cry2: i even wanted one lol :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you want an older sister? :mmm: because I want a younger brother? :tongue:
The thing is we both like each other (yes in that way) and she tells me that but she never replies to me anymore!
Wtf do I do!!
I really don't wanna upset her but I cant keep going on like that with her! Argh!

You don't need such people in your life. If she's playing with your head. Drop her. :h:

PS: where is my VM? :colonhash:
Wtf do I do!!

I think I know who this is about :hugs:
I'm sorry you're going through this aswell, it seems like she expects you to make the first move all the time though? Idk
Just have it out with her
Wtf do I do!!

Oh freezer im sorry to hear that. :console:
And she must be crazy to ignore you because you are a amazing guy :hugs:
My advice dear is to tell her in a message exactly how you feel and whats wrong and that and then just leave it at that and allow her to choose what to she should do because trust me chasing some one will only damage your mood and we dont want that to happen now.
Original post by Saba XD
Do you want an older sister? :mmm: because I want a younger brother? :tongue:

Hahaha am i worthy of being your younger brother?:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
You don't need such people in your life. If she's playing with your head. Drop her. :h:

PS: where is my VM? :colonhash:

True I guess.
She's playing with my head big time! It's hurting me emotionally so bad!

Erm... *quickly thinks of an excuse* Montenegro :tongue:

I'll write it in a minute, told you you're good at them! Compared to me at least :tongue:
You can only apologise a number of times, then it is the ego of the other person to not let it go. So, don't worry girlie. :h:
You do? I'm intrigued now!
:hugs:
Aw no its ok! Rather me than you!
Well I do but then she doesn't reply! :/ I cant win!
Have what out?
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha am i worthy of being your younger brother?:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL. Remember we don't choose our siblings? So, even if you're not. I guess I would be stuck with you. :wink:
Reply 8958
lmao i feel so awkward, everyones going out and imma be on mah own x_x

Latest