strong no homo

Spoiler

prime minister me brah
Mother****er needs to man the **** up
Sure.
If he was dressed better, sure.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Mother****er needs to man the **** up

[video="youtube;l8ukak8P2vY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ukak8P2vY[/video]
Girls don't date men on the basis of a photograph. Irrespective of everything they tell you:

1. They only date men other women are interested in. If other women like you, they'll want you (it doesn't matter if you're ugly, miserable, thick, etc. Social proof is EVERYTHING to them). They have a herd mentality, hence why women are overwhelmingly likely to vote for collective political parties.

2. They want security and they only value you for your utility (much in the same way you value them for sex). I know that sounds cold, but if you remove economic viability of the man or the willingness on the part of the woman to engage in sex, no amount of love in the world is going to protect it.

3. This guy is making the stupid decision to express his emotions; women will badger you to express your emotions but secretly resent you for it when you do (they are entitled to emotions, you aren't).

4. They know, biologically, they have to rely on being cunning; men have been bestowed with strength, so evolution dictated they had to rely on something else. They are masters at social strategy; while men manipulate the world around them, women manipulate men. Women calculate social situations; they've been learning, since day one, how to use emotion to get what they want. It's a biological imperative.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Blasphemer
Girls don't date men on the basis of a photograph. Irrespective of everything they tell you:

1. They only date men other women are interested in. If other women like you, they'll want you (it doesn't matter if you're ugly, miserable, thick, etc. Social proof is EVERYTHING to them). They have a herd mentality, hence why women are overwhelmingly likely to vote for collective political parties.

2. They want security and they only value you for your utility (much in the same way you value them for sex). I know that sounds cold, but if you remove economic viability of the man or the willingness on the part of the woman to engage in sex, no amount of love in the world is going to protect it.

3. This guy is making the stupid decision to express his emotions; women will badger you to express your emotions but secretly resent you for it when you do (they are entitled to emotions, you aren't).

4. They know, biologically, they have to rely on being cunning; men have been bestowed with strength, so evolution dictated they had to rely on something else. They are masters at social strategy; while men manipulate the world around them, women manipulate men. Women calculate social situations; they've been learning, since day one, how to use emotion to get what they want. It's a biological imperative.

idk if i would "date" him, but he is cute so...
Depends on his personality but he's attractive and judging by his statement i'd say he's a sane guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LillyB14
judging by his statement i'd say he's a sane guy

Posted from TSR Mobile

i disagree

Quick Reply

Latest