The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

when are the centerview networking events?
UBS first round interview...wooop wooop!!!
Original post by cleverboy12

Gratz, when did you submit tests?
anybody else find that the Baml apply button not working - the link takes me to the application page for the Stockholm summer internship?
Original post by Turing
Gratz, when did you submit tests?

maybe 8-9 days ago

Congrats. Is that for IBD or Markets?
Original post by eloo
Yes, you get the confirmation, and you should also be able to see that you've submitted your application when you log in online.

Thanks mate!! Gonna submit again and email HR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Citi have started inviting people to their first Markets AC - invites were sent out this morning.

Is it for IBD? Grad or Summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, for credit suisse do you receive an invitation to complete both the verbal and numerical tests immediately or do you get verbal first and then numerical?

Also do they still use Kenexa?
Original post by panda12
Hey guys, for credit suisse do you receive an invitation to complete both the verbal and numerical tests immediately or do you get verbal first and then numerical?

Also do they still use Kenexa?

Verbal then Numerical.

Yes.
Original post by Princepieman
Yeah

When did you send it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

sick. yh man, sent it about 3 days ago lol :')
Do you know if you can apply to more than one program for UBS?
Reply 2693
Strange mails from Citi: first mail rejection (summer, Markets) but two days later the Secondary Education Update mail saying "We are reviewing your application, and we noticed you need to complete the secondary education section. It is something we really need to see, as it gives you a chance to share why you want to join Citi and the program"

Anyone else rejected from Citi who then received the Education Update mail ? Just to know whether I should add Citi to the rejection list for sure or I can hope for a positive outcome :biggrin:
Has anyone applied for JP Morgan?

And what is the response you got... Anyone care to help a worried person out? I'm curious as I got a very generic blah blah that sounds like a rejection almost immediately!
Original post by mdc23
Strange mails from Citi: first mail rejection (summer, Markets) but two days later the Secondary Education Update mail saying "We are reviewing your application, and we noticed you need to complete the secondary education section. It is something we really need to see, as it gives you a chance to share why you want to join Citi and the program"

Anyone else rejected from Citi who then received the Education Update mail ? Just to know whether I should add Citi to the rejection list for sure or I can hope for a positive outcome :biggrin:

Did you get rejection pre or post interview?
Original post by PrinceOfTeddies
Has anyone applied for JP Morgan?

And what is the response you got... Anyone care to help a worried person out? I'm curious as I got a very generic blah blah that sounds like a rejection almost immediately!

Unless it says something similar to 'Unfortunately in this instance, you were not successful as we have a high quantity of excellent applicants blah blah blah....' then you haven't been rejected. It'll be very explicit.
Got an invite to UBS AC for Trading on the 3rd October - decided to stop lurking in order to share
Original post by Deltasierra27
Unless it says something similar to 'Unfortunately in this instance, you were not successful as we have a high quantity of excellent applicants blah blah blah....' then you haven't been rejected. It'll be very explicit.

thanks!
"Please note that your application is in the process of being screened and is still under review. Given the large volumes and our dedication to screening every application, we’re not able to provide a timeline, but, once a decision is made regarding your candidacy, we will update you."
Reply 2699
Original post by Deltasierra27
Did you get rejection pre or post interview?

Actually I did not even received the TalentQ test invitation :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending