The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
True I guess.
She's playing with my head big time! It's hurting me emotionally so bad!

Erm... *quickly thinks of an excuse* Montenegro :tongue:

I'll write it in a minute, told you you're good at them! Compared to me at least :tongue:

Such people don't deserve it fam. So, don't worry. You will find someone when the time is right. :h:

Also, I was joking. You don't have to. We are chatting here. That's enough. :tongue:
Original post by Saba XD
You can only apologise a number of times, then it is the ego of the other person to not let it go. So, don't worry girlie. :h:

:rollseye:

I guess. You are all right, of course. I've apologised and there isn't anything else I can do really. I still do feel a bit bad though.
You do? I'm intrigued now!
:hugs:
Aw no its ok! Rather me than you!
Well I do but then she doesn't reply! :/ I cant win!
Have what out?

Alternatively, I could be completely wrong :colondollar: Forget I said that
Why is she ignoring you? It sounds like she's messing with you tbh
Your feelings out sorry. It's a northern phrase I think
No worries!! :smile: Aw no, you defo deserve all this!! 10956% :yep:

That's the aim! :smile: Glad to hear it!!

Aww well idk tbh. It's his problem now, not yours!
I think that's all you can do now!
Today I learned a valuable lesson: wherever my future lies, it is not in the martial arts.
Well, because you felt bad, you apologised. It is not like you didn't mean your apology. You did mean it. So, that's it. Your part is done. :smile:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Oh freezer im sorry to hear that. :console:
And she must be crazy to ignore you because you are a amazing guy :hugs:
My advice dear is to tell her in a message exactly how you feel and whats wrong and that and then just leave it at that and allow her to choose what to she should do because trust me chasing some one will only damage your mood and we dont want that to happen now.

Aww its ok! :hugs:
Aww thankyou! Well as I say, she likes me back but is messing around now!

I already have done a few times now tbh. It's made no difference.
Well I have done that too and she didn't message me once!
It sure seems that way.
Thank you! :smile:
Original post by z33
lmao i feel so awkward, everyones going out and imma be on mah own x_x

Lol, that's what it was like with me but, because I'm an introvert anyway so it didn't bother me much. :tongue:
Original post by Plagioclase
Today I learned a valuable lesson: wherever my future lies, it is not in the martial arts.

I wanted to become a martial artist as well. :emo:
Original post by Saba XD
Well, because you felt bad, you apologised. It is not like you didn't mean your apology. You did mean it. So, that's it. Your part is done. :smile:

True, very true. Thank you, Saba :hugs:
No worries!! :smile: Aw no, you defo deserve all this!! 10956% :yep:

That's the aim! :smile: Glad to hear it!!

Aww well idk tbh. It's his problem now, not yours!
I think that's all you can do now!

Yes, thank you for your support, Freezer :hugs: :hugs:

You're right, ofc
Original post by Saba XD
Such people don't deserve it fam. So, don't worry. You will find someone when the time is right. :h:

Also, I was joking. You don't have to. We are chatting here. That's enough. :tongue:

Well I suppose not.
I sure hope so tbh! It sucks that I always go for the wrong girl though! :frown:

Ohh I see.
Aww fair enough! I'll still do it soon!
Aww its ok! :hugs:
Aww thankyou! Well as I say, she likes me back but is messing around now!

I already have done a few times now tbh. It's made no difference.
Well I have done that too and she didn't message me once!
It sure seems that way.
Thank you! :smile:

:hugs: your very welcome :smile:
Aw sorry to hear that.
Listen it could be for the best if you just drop her and stop contact with her, because you have to think about yourself as well, this situation can make your mood sink low and that wont be good at tall because in my opinion she seems to be messing you about and to me she seems like she doesnt care about you as much as you care about her.

:hugs:
I have never been in a relationship though so im not got the best help or any experience of a situation. But i will always help you the best i can.
(edited 7 years ago)
Me feeling tired, goooodnighttt everybodyyyy :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Peeved at myself for being so conscientious about work and reading a book on my course before they've asked us to. It will help me in the long run but UGH.
Original post by Saba XD
LOL. Remember we don't choose our siblings? So, even if you're not. I guess I would be stuck with you. :wink:

Or are you worthy of being my sister :colone: :toofunny: hahaha true :tongue: do i want to be stuck with a baji for the rest of my life :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noo go on tell me! :biggrin:
I dont know tbh, she claims important exams coming up, yet she's always on tsr and posting everywhere :/ After she's said that!
Yeah it sure does!
Ah ok tbh I already have done!
Hmm maybe, we only talk farmer here :tongue: Jks
You're welcome :hugs:
No worries Dr Angry! :hugs: :hugs: I'm always here for you!!

Aw hehe :smile:
Well I suppose not.
I sure hope so tbh! It sucks that I always go for the wrong girl though! :frown:

Ohh I see.
Aww fair enough! I'll still do it soon!

Look. Let me tell you something. Self love is above all. So, if you love yourself enough, you'd be like this girl doesn't deserve me, because I can give her the care that she can't get anywhere else. And, if she doesn't realise that then that's her loss because you should respect yourself enough to know that she isn't worth your precious time. Walk on away with style and swag. :tongue: :wink: Because, you deserve better. Keep your standards high enough and don't let anyone mess with your head. Got it? :hugs:

Latest