The Student Room Group

Come along; experience my A-level journey with me!

Scroll to see replies

UPDATE- 18/09/2016

Today has been soooooo productive. I've finished my English Literature work, and organised my folder. I also finished some of my German homework. Then, for the past hour and a half I've been typing up all my notes for Business Studies. I'm sooooo tired now. An early night awaits (she says). xx
WIN_20160918_19_03_14_Pro.jpgMy completed German homework :u:
Also, do you like my cute pencil case? :tongue:WIN_20160918_19_05_33_Pro.jpg
Original post by SophFlorence

Hi:smile: Yes I do, very stylish:h:
Hahah! Awesome! It is very interesting, to be fair. Thank you. Hmmm. I don't know at this moment in time. Since I've only had one week, it's hard to judge. I think once I've got a good idea of the complexity/easiness of the courses, I can let you know. But, hey, all As would be lush, wouldn't it? :biggrin:

How about you? x

Haha ok and true same here all A's 😄👌

That's very cute x 👌😜 Is it a watermelon ?
Original post by starstudent7
Hi:smile: Yes I do, very stylish:h:

Hahah. Thank you! :smile: I fancied something, well, fancy. :biggrin:
Original post by nisha.sri
That's very cute x 👌😜 Is it a watermelon ?

Thank you! Indeed it is. :biggrin: X
Haha ok and true same here all A's 😄👌

Nice one. We can do it!
Nice one. We can do it!

Hi me too, all A's at AS:smile: Can I join your squad @nisha.sri?:tongue:

Haha. I'm sure we'll do it! :smile:

Haha ofc you can X 😘
Haha ofc you can X 😘

Thanks x:smile:Lol:colondollar:
Haha. I'm sure we'll do it! :smile:

Yaaas we'll do it:wink:
UPDATE- 19/09/2016:

Today has been very productive. I've probably been working for about five hours (aside from the three hours of lessons today). I've finished most of my German now, with a mere few small things to finish off. I've also typed up my class notes for Business Studies and Philosophy and Ethics. I really hope me typing my notes is going to benefit me. I just feel that I feel way more organised that way. I suppose it's a little like making your own revision guide as the year goes on :smile: I know, 5 hours seems a LOT for just that. But honestly, the German is taking me ages because I had quite a lot set. All good, though. :smile: I got set a poetry essay in English Lit. today, which for some reason I'm looking forward to writing #nerd. G'night x
UPDATE- 19/09/2016:

Today has been very productive. I've probably been working for about five hours (aside from the three hours of lessons today). I've finished most of my German now, with a mere few small things to finish off. I've also typed up my class notes for Business Studies and Philosophy and Ethics. I really hope me typing my notes is going to benefit me. I just feel that I feel way more organised that way. I suppose it's a little like making your own revision guide as the year goes on :smile: I know, 5 hours seems a LOT for just that. But honestly, the German is taking me ages because I had quite a lot set. All good, though. :smile: I got set a poetry essay in English Lit. today, which for some reason I'm looking forward to writing #nerd. G'night x

Well done !! Today i feel like I've been productive too with all the memorising there is in biology :biggrin:
Goodnight ... :smile:
I've got no school tomorrow - inset day !! :p:D X
Well done !! Today i feel like I've been productive too with all the memorising there is in biology :biggrin:
Goodnight ... :smile:
I've got no school tomorrow - inset day !! :p:D X

Thank you!! :biggrin: xx Well done to you too! Wow, I'm super jealous right now. I could do with a day off to get homework done :biggrin:. X Have a good day!
Thank you!! :biggrin: xx Well done to you too! Wow, I'm super jealous right now. I could do with a day off to get homework done :biggrin:. X Have a good day!

Haha Thank you and no Worries 😌 Lol i just WANT to Chill but I've got work to do 🙄 But ofc I will chill for a bit 😉
UPDATE- 20/09/2016

I've FINALLY finished my German homework. Yay! I also completed my English Literature poetry homework, which didn't take me too long at all. :smile:

Lesson-wise, today I had Philosophy and Ethics and Business Studies. It was a fantastic day! I hope you're all getting on well, too.

G'night.

x

Quick Reply

Latest