Reply 1
NONE, as a cis white male, it's none.
Reply 3
Original post by IronicalMan
NONE, as a cis white male, it's none.

What?
Original post by Anonymous
What?

Girls are better with no clothes... It was a joke... The best clothes attractive on a girl are none....

I'd say for lesbians it depends, if you're the butch/manly lesbian, then everything a bloke finds attractive would be reasonable and the opposite for the feminine ones.
Though I am not sure about what the feminine ones find attractive on one another?
Probably feminine, the sort of stuff men would find attractive.
Reply 5
Girls are better with no clothes... It was a joke... The best clothes attractive on a girl are none....

I'd say for lesbians it depends, if you're the butch/manly lesbian, then everything a bloke finds attractive would be reasonable and the opposite for the feminine ones.
Though I am not sure about what the feminine ones find attractive on one another?
Probably feminine, the sort of stuff men would find attractive.

Thanks for your opinion. Many femmes go for femmes and butch for butch so I was hoping for individual preferences on here
Thanks for your opinion. Many femmes go for femmes and butch for butch so I was hoping for individual preferences on here

Really, I thought logically it would be fem for butch. Bit like male/female except obviously they're not attracted to males, if you get me
Over the knee socks.
Original post by liquidconfidence
It is usually like that although, I'm a bi girl and I like feminine looking girls and I'm like that myself- don't find the butch ones attractive.

To answer OP's question, normal clothes...

Ahh but my bi, you're attracted to males too, so surely it's reasonable to assume you wouldn't be attracted to the butch ones as they're the male ones sort of thing, as you're bi you like the feminine ones, if you understand my logic.
Ahh but my bi, you're attracted to males too, so surely it's reasonable to assume you wouldn't be attracted to the butch ones as they're the male ones sort of thing, as you're bi you like the feminine ones, if you understand my logic.

Ahh I've never actually connected the dots but that it exactly it then :tongue: Because I've always just though (not in a rude way) that I just don't see the point of the butch ones. Now I know clearly the reason is because I like guys loool
I don't have any particular likes with regards to clothing and attractiveness outside of what I like/dislike in fashion. I've been attracted to girls who wear tweed and tuxes, those who wear vintage-style clothes, those who are geeky and will wear some t-shirt with a book/film/TV show/band they enjoy with jeans or a skirt, those who are a little bit goth, or a bit preppy - a whole mixture of things. Girls I've dated have all dressed fairly differently, so I can't really pinpoint anything from them, and even expanding it to just girls that I notice, again, there's a range of things in there.

I like people with their own style and who put a little bit of effort into how they look. Not in a slather-yourself-in-going-out-make-up-during-the-day way, but just looking smart, put-together and appropriate. At the same time, something a little out-of-the-ordinary is nice, since it tends to signify someone themselves being a bit different and those are the type of people I click with the best.

I'm femme most of the time myself, if that adds anything to my answer.
Original post by clonedmemories
I don't have any particular likes with regards to clothing and attractiveness outside of what I like/dislike in fashion. I've been attracted to girls who wear tweed and tuxes, those who wear vintage-style clothes, those who are geeky and will wear some t-shirt with a book/film/TV show/band they enjoy with jeans or a skirt, those who are a little bit goth, or a bit preppy - a whole mixture of things. Girls I've dated have all dressed fairly differently, so I can't really pinpoint anything from them, and even expanding it to just girls that I notice, again, there's a range of things in there.

I like people with their own style and who put a little bit of effort into how they look. Not in a slather-yourself-in-going-out-make-up-during-the-day way, but just looking smart, put-together and appropriate. At the same time, something a little out-of-the-ordinary is nice, since it tends to signify someone themselves being a bit different and those are the type of people I click with the best.

I'm femme most of the time myself, if that adds anything to my answer.

Basically, you like anything hot even if in a bin bag lol
Basically, you like anything hot even if in a bin bag lol

Well, clothing doesn't change how attractive someone is intrinsically. All it does is signify to me is if we might be compatible personality-wise. It's not the only indicator, but it's a good one. And if a girl can dress up in a bin bag and still have a good time (as I have witnessed on many a social), then hey, that's my kind of girl.
I think wearing what you feel the most confident in is what is the most attractive because when you are comfortable and confident in what you wear, it leaks through into your personality and confidence is very attractive!
Personally, I like well-dressed (fashionable?) girls. I wouldn't say I like really girly girls, but I'm not at all attracted to butch.

Casual clothing though :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
- Pretty multicoloured dresses with minimal style small jewellery

- Long burgundy sweaters with leggings and cute boots/ green parka

- Crop tops with shorts and bangles

- Black tank tops with signature jacket and short skirts

Basically really casual; not too much and not too less.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 16
Anything pretty, clean, well kept. If you like it- wear it and enjoy it. But be thoughtful of what the person you want to attract is going to see when you get close and serious. Simple good grooming. Period.
I don't really have a 'type', per se, but I must say I am a sucker for a crisp suit, lipstick, and a killer pair of heels. :smile:
Reply 18
As above

1. Whatever she feels confident and comfortable in. Wearing a smile and being pleasant are more attractive than anything you could purchase at the store.
2. Adjusted to her targeted audience. Mr. hot stuff might find a short red sundress attractive yet mom and dad would prefer a soft pink sweater with jeans and your employer would find your attire most attractive when wearing black slacks and an appropriate neckline.
3. Wear clothing that fits.clothes that have your body spilling out or lost in drapes of cloth are not attractive.
4. Dress for the occasion. Going hiking? Wear boots. Going to a refined dinner? Wear heels. Gym? Athletic shoes.
5. Dress for the weather. A smart girl looks hotter than one stuck in mud or with blue toes because she wants to wear heels in the cold and muck.

Latest

Trending

Trending