The Student Room Group

Extended project qualification opinion poll

Poll

Would you describe yourself to have an eating disorder?

I am writing my EPQ on eating disorders and I would like to gain some primary research on statistics of eating disorders. Please answer the poll appropriately, if you are reading this but do not have an eating disorder please just take a few seconds to answer anyway otherwise the results cannot be representative. All responses are appreciated and results will not be revealed until the end of the poll.
Thank you
UPDATE: I need to get 100 responses for it to be a big enough and unbiased sample, should be to hard, theres millions of us on here!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by JessicaAsh
I am writing my EPQ on eating disorders and I would like to gain some primary research on statistics of eating disorders. Please answer the poll appropriately, if you are reading this but do not have an eating disorder please just take a few seconds to answer anyway otherwise the results cannot be representative. All responses are appreciated and results will not be revealed until the end of the poll.
Thank you
UPDATE: I need to get 100 responses for it to be a big enough and unbiased sample, should be to hard, theres millions of us on here!!

You might get more responses in either the health forum, or the survey forum
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
You might get more responses in either the health forum, or the survey forum

I'm not sure how to do that?

Quick Reply

Latest