Reply 2
Original post by Pulse.
Have about 3 Platinum Trophies on PS3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I'm not a gamer so I wouldn't know. Is that quite an accomplishment? :h:
my left eyebrow is quite excellent
I love my passion for sleeping :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
My strength after all I've been through, the fact I help others without so much as a second thought, and how people trust to tell me things :h:
This is a lovely positive thread.

- I love that I love animals. It means I get to enjoy cuddling loads of them and it gives me a lot of happiness.
- I love that I don't have a temper - means I rarely get into arguments or fights.
- I love that I am an introvert. Alone time is great time.

Will be back.
Reply 7
Original post by CoolCavy
my left eyebrow is quite excellent

And, my right one is. :mmm:
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM
I love my passion for sleeping :colondollar:

My passion for sleeping can beat up your passion for sleeping. :smug:
This is a nice thread.

It's difficult to think of stuff but I love that I can put a straight face on regardless of how I'm feeling on the inside. :redface:
Reply 10
Original post by A-LJLB
My strength after all I've been through, the fact I help others without so much as a second thought, and how people trust to tell me things :h:

My life. In someone else's words. :five:
You shouldn't love anything about yourself, it's incredibly narcissistic. You're all just specks of dust and you'll be dead and gone in 70 years. You mean literally nothing; despite all of the world's proclamations to the contrary, it really doesn't give a crap about you and you aren't special...you'll realise this when you actually live in the real world.

Embrace it, stop trying to 'find yourself' and just get on with it.
Reply 12
Original post by PandaCalavera
This is a lovely positive thread.

- I love that I love animals. It means I get to enjoy cuddling loads of them and it gives me a lot of happiness.
- I love that I don't have a temper - means I rarely get into arguments or fights.
- I love that I am an introvert. Alone time is great time.

Will be back.

Thank you. :colondollar:

-OMG, I love cats so much. If I could surround myself with just cats, I can die happily lol. :lol:
-I actually have a temper. I need to work on that. It shoots my blood pressure. :redface:
-I am also an introvert. :five:
Reply 13
Original post by sequenceii
This is a nice thread.

It's difficult to think of stuff but I love that I can put a straight face on regardless of how I'm feeling on the inside. :redface:

Awwwww I feel you. :console:
Reply 14
Original post by Blasphemer
You shouldn't love anything about yourself, it's incredibly narcissistic. You're all just specks of dust and you'll be dead and gone in 70 years. You mean literally nothing; despite all of the world's proclamations to the contrary, it really doesn't give a crap about you and you aren't special...you'll realise this when you actually live in the real world.

Embrace it, stop trying to 'find yourself' and just get on with it.

Looks like someone missed naptime. :mmm:
ummmm....
hard to think i swear :lol:
but i'll go for... that i have a lot stationary and whoever needs one, they just come to me and ask for it :rofl:
Original post by Saba XD
My life. In someone else's words. :five:

We're good girls :yep:
I love how well I treat my cats. Sounds crazy to those who aren't animal people but I think my cats know how much they mean to me and I would do anything for them and yes, that they have me wrapped around their paws :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saba XD
You are the only one for you so compliment away and appreciate yourself. :wink:

I love the fact that I can put a smile on someone's face when they're down. :h:

Spoiler

i'm a relatively creative and open minded person.. and i like to think that i can help others overcome their fears/inhibitions
and btw, you do seem like a genuinely awesome person:biggrin:
My empathy and I'm nice :h:

Quick Reply

Latest