The Student Room Group

Ultimate Height Poll

Scroll to see replies

6'5 and 17 male
Reply 41
Original post by JoshNilsson
6'5 and 17 male

Impressive! You're joint first out of 74 votes. Are you still growing do you know?
Original post by Kircheis
4'11 and 21 lmao

this makes me feel SO much better for being 5'2
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
5'4 and 16

God i feel so small now, everyone is so tall!

Why is mainly everyone around the 6ft mark??

It may be because those who are relatively tall see this thread & decide to post in it because they're totally secure with their height whereas some chaps under average height may be more likely to ignore the thread or not be inclined to post as they feel small.
I'm 5'8 :smile:
Reply 45
Male
18 years old
5 ft 10
5"11 (180cm), just under 16. :h:
5'4" and I'm 19 years old.
16 and 5'2
This poll is disgusting, why is female capped at 5'11 - NGL Literally shaeking RN
1.83m/6ft.
Reply 51
Original post by Betelgeuse-
This poll is disgusting, why is female capped at 5'11 - NGL Literally shaeking RN

Hope I didn't trigger you too much my friend
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well for one thing if you look at the poll way more males have responded.
For another, TSR seems to attract people who are smarter than the average bear, and height is correlated with intelligence, so the likelihood of more taller people is increased perhaps? :beard:

really?
6 ft 4 (unless I'm 6ft 5 now I low key stopped paying attention) and 17 (nearly 18)

girls are so smol heck
Reply 54
Original post by BabyLadDarren
really?

Yes. Probable explanation is that those who grow up with a better standard of living will tend to grow optimally, reaching their "max" levels of height and intelligence so to speak.
Female,21, 5ft 2
I went in to the pharmacy today, I stood on this machine, put in 50p, and it printed me a slip saying that I am 5' 8'' in height, 65.3 kg in weight, B.M.I. of 21.8, and age of 87.
Original post by EricPiphany
and age of 87.

wow
Original post by EastGuava
wow

ye, still going strong...
5'9" and at a tender age of 18 years (Damn, I feel like I'm advertising myself as a piece of meat, fresh :tongue:)

Quick Reply

Latest