The Student Room Group

Scratching my driver liecense

Hello there, I'm turning 17 this week and all my mates are out in pubs and all that. Does anyone have any tips on scratching the date on my provisional or has anyone done it before and got advice? I have to turn a 9 into a 8
Reply 1
Mate, I think that makes your licence invalid.
Wait your turn and wait until you're a bit older kid.
You spelt license wrong and it annoys me
Original post by Sydneylink1881
Hello there, I'm turning 17 this week and all my mates are out in pubs and all that. Does anyone have any tips on scratching the date on my provisional or has anyone done it before and got advice? I have to turn a 9 into a 8

Not a good idea. A driving licence whether provisional or full is a legal document. If you tamper with it by changing details on it, you could be prosecuted, fined or even worse. At the very least your licence will instantly become void, invalid.

If 'The police' for any reason ask to see your licence even if they just want proof of your ID and they see its been tampered with they WILL arrest you.

When you show it at your driving test you will be refused the test because it's been tampered with.

Just don't do it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Sydneylink1881

Lol I tried it and it didn't work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pinkberry_y

As did you
Reply 6

Freudian slip, I presume.
image.jpeg
Original post by Ethereal
As did you
Reply 8
image.jpeg

Driving licence is a noun I'm afraid
Original post by UWS
Driving licence is a noun I'm afraid

image.jpeg
Reply 10
image.jpeg

A lot of people get that one wrong so I wouldn't worry :h:
image.jpeg

Not sure how this changes anything. A driving licence is spelt licence not license.

Quick Reply

Latest