What age do you want to get married?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Haha yeah, it is :tongue:

Haha fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ideally about 30, but at this rate its not likely to happen (I'm 25 going on 26). :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 122
Original post by ForcomeAnarchist
If i had the money and all the necessities then I'd say 23/24 , but that's a far cry considering the circumstances with debts and Uni and all sorts of other stuff.Realistically I'd say 27/28 (preferably when the debt is paid off and you've got some money in the bank lol, you don't want to be in more debt when you;re already knee deep)

I agree, financial stability is key!
Reply 123
Original post by Boreism
Ideally about 30, but at this rate its not likely to happen (I'm 25 going on 26). :frown:

Spoiler

Awwh, don't say that! I'm sure plenty of people will be happy to marry you :smile:
Original post by Ishax
Awwh, don't say that! I'm sure plenty of people will be happy to marry you :smile:

Aww thank you :smile: but really it won't happen. :frown:
Reply 125
Original post by Boreism
Aww thank you :smile: but really it won't happen. :frown:

Be positive! You'll be fine :smile:
Between the ages of 27 and 31 :yep:
In my thirties for sure.
counts -

ok yep

never.
Reply 129
Original post by A-LJLB
Between the ages of 27 and 31 :yep:

Same :smile:
25-27

Because I want kids before 30:biggrin:
Original post by Ishax
Same :smile:

I'll hopefully be doing my doctorate at 27 for three years, while doing it I'll be employed and hopefully ready to settle down :h:
Reply 132
Original post by A-LJLB
I'll hopefully be doing my doctorate at 27 for three years, while doing it I'll be employed and hopefully ready to settle down :h:

Education is main priority! I think 27 is a good age to get married :smile:
If i meet the right person then maybe when im in my 30s but im pessimistic and i dont think i will ever get married
Original post by claireestelle
Purple and silver :smile:

That sounds so cute!! Are you having purple & white flowers? Also, what colour is your fiancé's suit? xx
25-27 probably
Original post by abc_123_
That sounds so cute!! Are you having purple & white flowers? Also, what colour is your fiancé's suit? xx

Haven't decided yet on either of those
Original post by Ishax
Recently I've noticed quite a few people 1 or two years getting married and I'm like 😳😳🙄🙄

I want to get married at 28, even that seems to early for me lol!

I'm getting married in March next year when we will both be 24. We have been together for almost 7 years (since we were 17) and before that were close friends from the age of 12 :smile:

x
Reply 138
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
I'm getting married in March next year when we will both be 24. We have been together for almost 7 years (since we were 17) and before that were close friends from the age of 12 :smile:

x

Thats nice! :smile: cogratulations.. It's kind of ironic considering your username lol x
Original post by Ishax
Thats nice! :smile: cogratulations.. It's kind of ironic considering your username lol x

Haha yeah! He is a cat lover too and also very crazy we have 3 cats, 4 leopard geckos, 2 giant geckos, 12 crested geckos and a bearded dragons so lots of little animals in our dysfunctional zoo of a family :P

Quick Reply