The Student Room Group

Do you ever feel you have life a lot harder than others?

Scroll to see replies

Yes :redface:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Yes :redface:

Me too! Let's be friends :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes.
All the time! :frown:
Reply 5
Ye boi.

Always.
My entire life has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster, with pretty much no periods of time when there wasn't something making me unhappy.

However, there's always going to be someone who has it better than you, as well as someone who has it worse than you.

I'm just incredibly grateful for my family and the opportunities I have :h:
notice how everyone thinks their life's harder then most, i think everyone thinks this way, just the ones that get somewhere suck it up and don't whine about it
Yes and its hard but i just get on with it and hope things get better
Yes compared to Mila Kunis and Miranda Kerr, I do
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Yes compared to Mila Kunis and Miranda Kerr, I do

Are you fans of them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davidguettafan

Of course, and then i very quickly remind myself i have life a lot easier than others
everyone thinks they have it harder than others
in my case, i'm aware that i'm the one making my life too hard
Original post by davidguettafan
Are you fans of them?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I would say they have lives very close to being perfect
No. Even when I am struggling with my health, my family's health and various other problems in my life that have sent me to rock bottom again and again , I always feel like there's a lot of people out there who have it worse. My suffering is still valid and deserves help just like everyone else but I do have a lot in life that I'm grateful for and that a lot of people don't have what I have and to me, that balances it out. The positives in my life outshine the negativity and the struggles, even on my worst days, when it's harder to see from that perspective.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would say they have lives very close to being perfect

In what way?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
No. Even when I am struggling with my health, my family's health and various other problems in my life that have sent me to rock bottom again and again , I always feel like there's a lot of people out there who have it worse. My suffering is still valid and deserves help just like everyone else but I do have a lot in life that I'm grateful for and that a lot of people don't have what I have and to me, that balances it out. The positives in my life outshine the negativity and the struggles, even on my worst days, when it's harder to see from that perspective.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have a good attitude Spocks socks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok in all seriousness now, I can hear my parents doing it. I'm 98% sure they're doing it, this is making my life harder

How about now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but I also think a lot of it is my own fault
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
Yeah but I also think a lot of it is my own fault

Maybe it's because you have a tree on you mate :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest