The Student Room Group

What do you love about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saba XD
Hehe like I said, I love putting smiles on everyone's faces. It makes me happy. :biggrin:
I thought you looked so sophisticated in your photo. That was with short hair, right? Shoulder length?

mission accomplished
aww thanks.. i was at shool at that time, and no, that's my long hair
now my hair's even shorter=)))
My tenacity :h:
I kinda like how naturally straight my teeth are :shrugs:
Reply 63
Original post by Rhaenys10
mission accomplished
aww thanks.. i was at shool at that time, and no, that's my long hair
now my hair's even shorter=)))

:woo:
No problem. :h:
I'm sure you still look very nice and cute. :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD
Do you enter any drawing competitions? How old are you if you don't mind me asking.

I don't really enter drawing competition as such, before I used to, like 5/6 years back xD Currently 18.7 Yrs to be exact.
bjdjf5.png
^^ That's from wayyyyyyy back.
Reply 65
Original post by drriversong
My tenacity :h:

Great. :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD
:woo:
No problem. :h:
I'm sure you still look very nice and cute. :biggrin:

*gives hug*
haha i hope
i'm normally an absolute sucker for long hair, but i can't really deal with it myself
Reply 67
I love people with straight teeth. It makes them more attractive for some reason lol. :lol:
Reply 68
Original post by ForcomeAnarchist
I don't really enter drawing competition as such, before I used to, like 5/6 years back xD Currently 18.7 Yrs to be exact.
bjdjf5.png
^^ That's from wayyyyyyy back.

Lmao. I love how accurate you are. :rofl: 18.7 years. :laugh:
Reply 69
*gives hug*
haha i hope
i'm normally an absolute sucker for long hair, but i can't really deal with it myself

:hugs: *gives hug back* :tongue:
I love love love long hair. Even though I also can't deal with my long hair atm. Thinking about getting them cut till shoulders at least.
Original post by Saba XD
:hugs: *gives hug back* :tongue:
I love love love long hair. Even though I also can't deal with my long hair atm. Thinking about getting them cut till shoulders at least.

it wouldn't make that much of a difference, you should defo try it:wink:
Original post by Saba XD
Lmao. I love how accurate you are. :rofl: 18.7 years. :laugh:

Yw, trying my best to add a bit of humour, you may have noticed, I'm as new (to this) as a wrapped Christmas present. Anywho,
Reply 72
it wouldn't make that much of a difference, you should defo try it:wink:

Will do. :h:
It was nice chatting to you. :biggrin:
Original post by Saba XD
Will do. :h:
It was nice chatting to you. :biggrin:

same haha
stupid question, but is Saba your real name, or just a random user you picked? sounds really cool and...mysterious
Reply 74
Original post by ForcomeAnarchist
Yw, trying my best to add a bit of humour, you may have noticed, I'm as new (to this) as a wrapped Christmas present. Anywho,

Hehe I see you're new to TSR. I only joined in august too. I had an account before (2 years ago but left TSR so made a new one again)
Reply 75
same haha
stupid question, but is Saba your real name, or just a random user you picked? sounds really cool and...mysterious

No question is stupid so don't worry. :h:
Actually, yes, Saba is my real name (thank you :colondollar:). And, is Rhaenys, your real name?
Original post by Saba XD
No question is stupid so don't worry. :h:
Actually, yes, Saba is my real name (thank you :colondollar:). And, is Rhaenys, your real name?

yr welcome
no, it's not haha
it's a character from game of thrones:biggrin:
Pretty much ev.
Reply 78
yr welcome
no, it's not haha
it's a character from game of thrones:biggrin:

Wow, is my face red. :colondollar: I have been putting off game of thrones for so long that I don't think I'll ever watch it. :lol:
What is your name if you don't mind me asking? If you do then sorry. :h:
Original post by Saba XD
Hehe I see you're new to TSR. I only joined in august too. I had an account before (2 years ago but left TSR so made a new one again)

TSR reminds me of Yahoo Answers...You get the occasional 'weird' questions/threads xD Nice chatting with you !! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest