The Student Room Group

Kissing at clubs advice?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Do you know how much counselling his gonna need?

Already been through it and deep down I know it's unrealistic to pull a girl every time you go out, I just needed someone else's opinion so that I can believe it. I'm actually still feeling quite positive. I just wanted to be sure that what I wasn't just lying to myself to make me feel better.
Original post by Anonymous
Already been through it and deep down I know it's unrealistic to pull a girl every time you go out, I just needed someone else's opinion so that I can believe it. I'm actually still feeling quite positive. I just wanted to be sure that what I wasn't just lying to myself to make me feel better.

You can pull every night , a bit of chloroform here and there.
You can pull every night , a bit of chloroform here and there.

lol
I agree! At pres I think to myself that I'm just going to go and have fun but deep down my mind still seems set on pulling probably I want to prove to myself that I'm adequate?

mate
at the back of their head everyone's thinking of pulling lol
Original post by 0to100
But be careful because being out with females, everyone might think you're either they're gay bestie OR taken

PREACH
Do you know how much counselling his gonna need?

=)))))))plenty i imagine
Original post by Rhaenys10
PREACH

lol

at least someone appreciated me.

Unlike anonymous over here..
Original post by 0to100
at least someone appreciated me.

Unlike anonymous over here..

with his attitude, i'm actually surprised he managed to pull at least once
Original post by Rhaenys10
with his attitude, i'm actually surprised he managed to pull at least once

You're lethal tonight
Reply 29

all that effort and worrying and all you get is a kiss? .......................... whats the point?
Original post by 0to100
You're lethal tonight

can't even rep
https://media.giphy.com/media/SaMaDnsZ9yCRO/giphy.gif

can't rep myself...
we'll get thru this.
Is it normal to have nights where you just can't seem to pull girls?

Tell me, what demographic did you think would be listlessly browsing TSR's 'Relationships' forum at two o'clock in the morning?
Just started Uni and I've been going out every night so far. I'm 19, I seem to get a decent amount of stares during daytime and I pulled first night (excuse the arrogance), but then tonight I got bad vibes. Is it normal to have a night where people don't seem as game? Tonight was only about the 4th time I have ever been clubbing.

So yeah, is it normal to have bad nights where you just can't pull? Also what advice have you got which may help? Tonight I was only with two of my flatmates but they were both girls so I thought that would make my life easier?

What is it with people and 'pulling' on nights out.
For me if I see a guy who is evidently out for 'a kiss' , I think he's a bit pathetic (sorry only word I could think).
Original post by 0to100

But be careful because being out with females, everyone might think you're either they're gay bestie OR taken

We also like to act like you're gay or taken as a great way of not getting involved with you.
Maybe on the 4th time you went clubbing, you gave off the arrogance aura which believe it or not is a turn off for girls. Tone it down schmuck
Never pulled on a night out, so perhaps not the best person to be giving advice on the subject, but you're certainly not going to have luck every night and if you go out looking for it, you're probably least likely to get it.

Just enjoy uni/the night life. The rest will come in time.
You break my heart :toofunny:
OP You must pm me. I can help you

very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending