The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Swapping rooms at Mason - lovely quiet Mason room available!

I've been put in a lovely mixed sex, ensuite, self catered flat in Mason. The whole flat and stairwell is very friendly but quiet, suits people who like to be in bed by 11. Only 4 people in my 6 bedroom flat, 2 off us English, one romanian and one chinese. I'm a very outgoing person, and wanted a loud flat. If anyone is in Mason and in a loud flat and wants to move to a quieter flat, comment or message me x
Reply 1
Original post by sa13
I've been put in a lovely mixed sex, ensuite, self catered flat in Mason. The whole flat and stairwell is very friendly but quiet, suits people who like to be in bed by 11. Only 4 people in my 6 bedroom flat, 2 off us English, one romanian and one chinese. I'm a very outgoing person, and wanted a loud flat. If anyone is in Mason and in a loud flat and wants to move to a quieter flat, comment or message me x

My daughter is looking to swap. She is in an out going social flat in tennis courts and is wanting a quiet flat. No en suite!! Self catered. If you would be interested let me know. She is busy today herself hence me messaging but I can pass your message on.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by blfa
My daughter is looking to swap. She is in an out going social flat in tennis courts and is wanting a quiet flat. No en suite!! Self catered. If you would be interested let me know. She is busy today herself hence me messaging but I can pass your message on.

Hi, tennis courts without an ensuite isn't ideal but like I say I'm very keen to move to a louder flat. If you send me a private message with her facebook name I can get in contact and we can arrange to look round each others flats and see if we would like to swap with one another. Tennis courts is only 2 minutes away from my Mason Flat so should be easy to arrange :smile: let me know

Quick Reply