The Student Room Group

TSR is full of new people

Hardly post anymore, but I've been having a browse this evening. Seems like all the old users are (mostly) gone and we've now got a new crowd and new cliques forming. What's up

Scroll to see replies

I'm loyal
That's what I'd like to know. :hide:
they all got parred by little t’s bars duh
I miss so many people who basically stopped posting before the summer.. :sad:
Reply 5
New academic year, new posters to TSR. It follows.
Reply 6
People got a life. The rest of us are stuck on TSR
I kinda miss a lot of the old users tbh
Reply 8
Original post by hezzlington
Hardly post anymore, but I've been having a browse this evening. Seems like all the old users are (mostly) gone and we've now got a new crowd and new cliques forming. What's up

I never went nowhere punk:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree tbh.
Miss my old friends although i talk to a few of them off site so that is something. Tbh i thought this would happen given all of them were older than me so would be going to uni this year and when i go tsr is not coming with me lol.
plus everyone seems about 12 recently, slightly hypocritical ik cos im not exactly ancient but still.
miss ppl like ivy, ravioli, Dec, emma, zarga, cup, etc although i do talk to most of them i feel like they brought a lot to here.
there is noticeably less drama tho so that is something :yy:
oh well :lazy: guess im just cynical in my grand old time here of a year, getting too long in my perpetually growing rodenty teeth
Reply 10
Original post by CoolCavy
I agree tbh.
Miss my old friends although i talk to a few of them off site so that is something. Tbh i thought this would happen given all of them were older than me so would be going to uni this year and when i go tsr is not coming with me lol.
plus everyone seems about 12 recently, slightly hypocritical ik cos im not exactly ancient but still.
miss ppl like ivy, ravioli, Dec, emma, zarga, cup, etc although i do talk to most of them i feel like they brought a lot to here.
there is noticeably less drama tho so that is something :yy:
oh well :lazy: guess im just cynical in my grand old time here of a year, getting too long in my perpetually growing rodenty teeth

You're one of the new ones too Cavy:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
You're one of the new ones too Cavy:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ik, that is what i said ._.
im talking about the mass ppl who have left bc there have been many and i miss them
and then i could name all the ppl i find annoying who have joined in the last 2 months or so but i shan't bc i was essentially them a year ago and im not that far up my own arse
This year's intake always seem annoying. Then you gradually get to know them.

Bit like real college.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
This year's intake always seem annoying. Then you gradually get to know them.

Bit like real college.

Tsr used to be a place where it was like 'hey, going to uni in x halls, lets get together!!'

Now it's like 'omg i dont like drinking will i make any friends im so lonely'
Reply 14
Original post by CoolCavy
ik, that is what i said ._.
im talking about the mass ppl who have left bc there have been many and i miss them
and then i could name all the ppl i find annoying who have joined in the last 2 months or so but i shan't bc i was essentially them a year ago and im not that far up my own arse

I could talk about the people I miss but no one else will remember them:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. Member since December 2009.

Oh, and if you 'form' 'cliques' online, you're an utter loser.
Original post by hezzlington
Tsr used to be a place where it was like 'hey, going to uni in x halls, lets get together!!'

Now it's like 'omg i dont like drinking will i make any friends im so lonely'

Lol, the nostalgia - it's a getting old thing. I felt exactly this way when I was in my third year, it was like, oh, we were so much more exciting than the current first years. :teehee:
Chat users don't seem to stay active for very long, they stick around for maybe a year, then they disappear and are quickly forgotten. :moon:
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Nope. Member since December 2009.

Oh, and if you 'form' 'cliques' online, you're an utter loser.

it happens...a lot
TSR reminds me of skins, with all the new generations (but minus the drugs, sex, parties and alcohol)

Quick Reply

Latest