The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

how long does it take for Citi to send you their test (ibd summer)?
Hi!Can anybody confirm with certainty that master students/final year students can apply to internships with JPM and GS?Also does anybody know if its possible to do a summer internship if you are on a gap year between undergrad and master and not enrolled in uni during the time of the internship?
Original post by mdc23
Strange mails from Citi: first mail rejection (summer, Markets) but two days later the Secondary Education Update mail saying "We are reviewing your application, and we noticed you need to complete the secondary education section. It is something we really need to see, as it gives you a chance to share why you want to join Citi and the program"

Anyone else rejected from Citi who then received the Education Update mail ? Just to know whether I should add Citi to the rejection list for sure or I can hope for a positive outcome :biggrin:

the same happened to me
Has anyone else just got a feedback report from Barclays?

The email says "-Regardless of whether you are successful in the recruitment process-". Is this bad or am I reading into it too much :colonhash:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi,
I am invited to do the situational judgement assessment for BAML, but when I click on the button nothing happened and it was like if it was done. Does someone have the same problem ? They reboot my test today, but I had the same problem... It's like if my computer block the pop-up window... does anyone have the solution ??

Thank you in advance, and good luck for your applications,
Louis
Original post by AenigmaFx

The email says "-Regardless of whether you are successful in the recruitment process-". Is this bad or am I reading into it too much :colonhash:

Mate that email is useless, the report shows what you're good at and what you're bad at, it's not from Barclays, it's made by the test provider (nothing to read into)
Original post by TheParham
Mate that email is useless, the report shows what you're good at and what you're bad at, it's not from Barclays, it's made by the test provider (nothing to read into)

Ah fair fair, if its worth anything it's purely based on the first assessment (looking at the date)
Original post by louism67
Hi,
I am invited to do the situational judgement assessment for BAML, but when I click on the button nothing happened and it was like if it was done. Does someone have the same problem ? They reboot my test today, but I had the same problem... It's like if my computer block the pop-up window... does anyone have the solution ??

Thank you in advance, and good luck for your applications,
Louis

I had the same problem when I launched the test the first time, which is when I was using Internet Explorer. So for the second time I used Firefox and unticked the block pop ups box in the options of the browser. I also installed the latest versions of adobe flash and Java just in case. In the options of Firefox I also made sure that Java was activated. After all that it worked perfectly.

A lot of trouble just to get access to one test... :s-smilie:

Yeah, I just got this (really bizarre time?).

I didn't do the second stage as I haven't been invited yet so it is on the first stage. I have no idea if it is good or bad. It seems fairly accurate to me. My strength was Team Collaborator and my weakness was Relationship Navigator.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't seem to find where to access my submitted Barclays app. Anyone?
Just got my barclays feedback report too. Strongest skill was numerical interpreter and weakest was relationship navigator. Its useless right.. Or does barclays give a crap about it?
Original post by Gman786
Just got my barclays feedback report too. Strongest skill was numerical interpreter and weakest was relationship navigator. Its useless right.. Or does barclays give a crap about it?

Think they base their entire decision on this..

Posted from TSR Mobile
How long after applying does BAML give out the first test? Same with Morgan Stanley?
Need to know whether to submit app before leaving the country for a few days, or after..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just woke up to this e-mail and I'm thinkining... so you're rejecting me on the sly?!
Reply 2734
Original post by Gman786

got exactly the same thing, same strength, same weakness... did you apply for Research as well?
Reply 2735
What's the situation with Lazard post-SJT? How long to send other tests?
Reply 2736
Anyone know how long it takes for Barclays to get back to you after the first Business Insight test?
Reply 2737
Anyone know how to change the "Attachments" section of the Citi application?
I've uploaded my CV in my cover letter section and I don't know how to change it.
"Edit Profile" does not give me access to this.

Also: For the Barclays, got my "feedback" which is so different from who I am (said my strengths were numerical, i can't add without mistakes on the first try...)

Not sure how much Barclays is basing their decision on this assessment by hirevue....
Reply 2738
Original post by dente
Anyone know how long it takes for Barclays to get back to you after the first Business Insight test?

I got my reply under 1h
Original post by AKRP
got exactly the same thing, same strength, same weakness... did you apply for Research as well?

I got exactly the same thing for research as well lol

Quick Reply

Latest