The Student Room Group

How to stop jealously?

Hi all,

Need a little help, constantly get thoughts my girlfriend is with someone when I'm not with her. I don't think I really believe that she is as we've been together everyday for a week or two, but last night she kept taking an hour to reply and constantly got the thoughts.

I don't know what to do to control these thoughts, we met each other when we were in relationships and we eventually grew into a relationship of our own, so I'm not sure if that's whats making me paranoid?
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
You don't trust her enough. Trust is earned, you've only been together for 2 weeks(?) and you're already like this. The best advice I can give you is not to overthink things and concentrate on living your life. She probably is busy and can't reply straight away. You can't expect her to reply within seconds and 1 hour is nothing. Do something to pass the time so you don't sit there waiting. Being this clingy/paranoid isn't healthy and you might scare her off, so just chill and enjoy your relationship.
(edited 7 years ago)
How you meet them is how you leave them

Attachment not found
Original post by Pinkberry_y

Attachment not found

This is true.
Reply 5
Original post by Pinkberry_y

Attachment not found

So you're saying the relationship is doomed from the start? Surely theres a way of working things out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending