The Student Room Group

Best breakfast food

Poll

Favourite breakfast food?

Me and @Alisaurus Cats love breakfast :drool:

I have granola every morning at work, but at the weekend I can go all out - usually eating something that involves lots of avocados and toast.

What to you eat for breakfast everyday, and what is your favourite breakfast to have?

YUM

Scroll to see replies

How can you have a credible poll that excludes porridge?
I never have breakfast :frown: I'm just not hungry in the mornings until about 11am and then I just think that I might as well wait for lunch. Anyone else not a breakfast fan?
Reply 3
Original post by Good bloke
How can you have a credible poll that excludes porridge?

omg yeah - I don't think I was thinking about porridge because I only eat it in winter. It is a really good breakfast food though because it's so versatile. Blueberry and honey porridge :drool: :drool: :drool:
Original post by Fox Corner
omg yeah - I don't think I was thinking about porridge because I only eat it in winter. It is a really good breakfast food though because it's so versatile. Blueberry and honey porridge :drool: :drool: :drool:

You also missed out those other common breakfasts: poached eggs, scrambled eggs (both on toast), boiled eggs, coddled eggs, and kedgeree.
Reply 5
Original post by Good bloke
You also missed out those other common breakfasts: poached eggs, scrambled eggs (both on toast), boiled eggs, coddled eggs, and kedgeree.

I could only put up 6 options :cry: I love poached eggs :heart:
'Just coffee' is not breakfast :rofl:
Reply 7
A fry up :love:

I'd have one every single day if someone else cooked it for me but I'm too lazy to cook that in the morning so usually just have some toast :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
I never have breakfast :frown: I'm just not hungry in the mornings until about 11am and then I just think that I might as well wait for lunch. Anyone else not a breakfast fan?

:wavey: same.

I picked just coffee. :yum: I'm never hungry in the morning, I think it's because I eat later in the evening but alas, I make sure I have a good lunch! I just had a lovely sandwich. :drool:
Would love to eat pastries with croissant at breakfast, but as I have hardly enough time when I am getting up every morning, I am eating cereals instead. Anyway,I would love to have a go for another breakfast dishes, even for a fry up. But I guess if I would eat that to breakfast time, I would not eat something till dinner. *
Original post by iEthan
:wavey: same.

I picked just coffee. :yum: I'm never hungry in the morning, I think it's because I eat later in the evening but alas, I make sure I have a good lunch! I just had a lovely sandwich. :drool:

Yes so do I if i'm lucky my hubby wakes me up with a cuppa tea but apart from that I wait till lunch :biggrin: Starving now going for lunch in 20 mins woooo!
Original post by SeanFM

It is for two people on the poll!! :lol:
Original post by Fox Corner
It is for two people on the poll!! :lol:

One of them is ME. :angry:

@SeanFM :eviltongue:

Yes so do I if i'm lucky my hubby wakes me up with a cuppa tea but apart from that I wait till lunch :biggrin: Starving now going for lunch in 20 mins woooo!

Ohhhhh have a nice one! I had falafel and hummus in a flatbread. So bourgeois. :proud:
Original post by SeanFM

If you get up lately in a working week, trying to both have a shower and to arrive the working place in time, coffe can be regarded as breakfast indeed. :tongue:*
Original post by iEthan
One of them is ME. :angry:

@SeanFM :eviltongue:

Ohhhhh have a nice one! I had falafel and hummus in a flatbread. So bourgeois. :proud:

Yummy I had that yesterday with hallumi and peppers :smile:

Im gunna have a big roasted veg salad box with lots of yummy bits in, Its a serve your own so I always cram the box full with a billion things and then nibble on it all afternoon :biggrin: its massive and only £3.50 wooo
100% a delicious bacon sandwich with crusty bread, butter and ketchup. And a cup of tea.

Oh so hungry :cry2::cry2:

Will have to make do with my packet of chicken instead.
Poached egg on toast.
Yummy I had that yesterday with hallumi and peppers :smile:

Im gunna have a big roasted veg salad box with lots of yummy bits in, Its a serve your own so I always cram the box full with a billion things and then nibble on it all afternoon :biggrin: its massive and only £3.50 wooo

Omg! Where can I get this?! Inb4 'Brighton only' :hand:

This'd be soooooo good at work for me.
Best means?

What you most enjoy?
Whats most nutritious and best for you?
Whats the most useful and effective?

Full English is what i'd have every day with no health concerns.

If I had to eat soemthing everu day, then it would be porridge.
Original post by Kallisto
Would love to eat pastries with croissant at breakfast, but as I have hardly enough time when I am getting up every morning, I am eating cereals instead.

I don't get how it takes longer to eat a croissant than to eat cereal?

Quick Reply

Latest