The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My back's ****ed

Posted from TSR Mobile
So those c**ts at Amazon are sending me surveys to fill in and feedback forms to fill in for **** that hasn't arrived, and even suggesting new stuff for me to buy! Maybe deliver your first package first, assh*les. I have in my entire life only ordered two physical things; the first was from some other site and didn't turn up to my uni, now Amazon Prime's s**t is not turning up at home. Luckily I haven't paid for Prime yet, just got it for a bit because I'm a student, but regardless, I am told I am going to get a particular service, I expect that particular service. They said I'd get an email on sunday morning giving a time slot. I have had no updates whatsoever since Saturday evening. They haven't even attempted to bulls**t me with a "sorry, you weren't in", just total disregard. Scumbags.
(edited 7 years ago)
tfw, when the teacher spends half a lesson giving a feedback to a student, and your name is at the last and you don't get feedback in another 2 lessons therefore you cannot make any changes to your work :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
3 hours sleep in total. Missed a call from my GP so I phoned back, thinking that it was about my new medication. Oh - ****ing - no. Let's tell the sleep deprived Cesca that she has PCOS instead over the ****ing phone and that they want to give me an injection that will probably most likely not ****ing work, cause nothing ever works on my stupid body.

**** sakes! I feel like ****, I look like ****, my sleep was already woeful enough. But no, my GP thinks it is better to tell me in the morning about my periods, rather than help with my mental health medication - which is a lot more urgent than my ****ing messed up ovaries and hormones right now.

I have also puked this morning. My meds have not been faxed over. I've sobbed my eyes out. But my SO has came home for a bit (he has class most of today) and has made me soup.
On the way to Oxford :woo:
F u cramps :angry:
Kettle chips keeping me going lol
(Balsamic vinegar ist das beste ofc :awesome:)

Original post by Andy98
My back's ****ed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no :frown: :console:
Eat crisps? :dontknow:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
So those c**ts at Amazon are sending me surveys to fill in and feedback forms to fill in for **** that hasn't arrived, and even suggesting new stuff for me to buy! Maybe deliver your first package first, assh*les. I have in my entire life only ordered two physical things; the first was from some other site and didn't turn up to my uni, now Amazon Prime's s**t is not turning up at home. Luckily I haven't paid for Prime yet, just got it for a bit because I'm a student, but regardless, I am told I am going to get a particular service, I expect that particular service. They said I'd get an email on sunday morning giving a time slot. I have had no updates whatsoever since Saturday evening. They haven't even attempted to bulls**t me with a "sorry, you weren't in", just total disregard. Scumbags.

Omg can't believe their nerve :unimpressed:
Original post by fatima1998
tfw, when the teacher spends half a lesson giving a feedback to a student, and your name is at the last and you don't get feedback in another 2 lessons therefore you cannot make any changes to your work :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

OMG
that happened for my geography gcse cw and when he gave it back i had 2 days til the deadline and had to rewrite everything lol
(Got full marks in the end tho fimileem :tongue:)
Original post by Airmed
3 hours sleep in total. Missed a call from my GP so I phoned back, thinking that it was about my new medication. Oh - ****ing - no. Let's tell the sleep deprived Cesca that she has PCOS instead over the ****ing phone and that they want to give me an injection that will probably most likely not ****ing work, cause nothing ever works on my stupid body.

**** sakes! I feel like ****, I look like ****, my sleep was already woeful enough. But no, my GP thinks it is better to tell me in the morning about my periods, rather than help with my mental health medication - which is a lot more urgent than my ****ing messed up ovaries and hormones right now.

I have also puked this morning. My meds have not been faxed over. I've sobbed my eyes out. But my SO has came home for a bit (he has class most of today) and has made me soup.

:console: omg airmed, thank goodness for your so
U dont look like that, youre so pretty! :love: :lovehug: And i have a great fashion sense :mmm:
Stupid periods :frown:
Am here 4u Airmed, the only other thing i can suggest is accepting these fine hugs ---> :jumphug: :lovehug: :heart:
And i also recommend crisps :awesome:
(P.S watching harry potter in french will cheer u up lol)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

:console: omg airmed, thank goodness for your so
U dont look like that, youre so pretty! :love: :lovehug: And i have a great fashion sense :mmm:
Stupid periods :frown:
Am here 4u Airmed, the only other thing i can suggest is accepting these fine hugs ---> :jumphug: :lovehug: :heart:
And i also recommend crisps :awesome:
(P.S watching harry potter in french will cheer u up lol)

Aw thanks Cheese. :hugs: Hope you're feeling ok, sides from the cramps. I'm on my own again now, SO has 3 hours of class this afternoon (was meant to be 4 but one of his got cancelled)?
Original post by Airmed

:lovehug:
Original post by iEthan
:lovehug:

Bleugh I should stop moaning.
Original post by Airmed
Aw thanks Cheese. :hugs: Hope you're feeling ok, sides from the cramps. I'm on my own again now, SO has 3 hours of class this afternoon (was meant to be 4 but one of his got cancelled)?

Its ok :hugs:
Im tryjng to but my train got cancelled and due to it being cancelled i missed the next one and shet :angry: :angry: :angry:
You're not really on you own tho r u, cheese is here:wink: :h:

Lol that was unnecessarily unintentionally creepy rofl
Original post by Airmed
Bleugh I should stop moaning.

Nah, moan, moaning helps get it out :smile:
Its ok :hugs:
Im tryjng to but my train got cancelled and due to it being cancelled i missed the next one and shet :angry: :angry: :angry:
You're not really on you own tho r u, cheese is here:wink: :h:

Lol that was unnecessarily unintentionally creepy rofl

Nah, moan, moaning helps get it out :smile:

:hugs: Ugh, I hate cancelled trains. Not creepy at all :rofl:
@Plagioclase idk if I'm going to arrive at this rate ffs :colonhash:

Original post by Airmed
:hugs: Ugh, I hate cancelled trains. Not creepy at all :rofl:

:jumphug:
Lool sorry :rofl:
@Plagioclase idk if I'm going to arrive at this rate ffs :colonhash:

:jumphug:
Lool sorry :rofl:

:hugs:
not really :I

Spoiler

Does cheese need a smack? :unimpressed:
I know that and you should too :hugs: You're amazing
very socially anxious again... :sad:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha omg bossing me already? :tongue:
Which deed:dontknow: :wink:
@Saba XD
Posted from TSR Mobile

Obviously. That's what bajis do best. :u:

Well, you don't need to worry about that. It has already been signed. So, you can't reverse your words now. I am your baji and that's final. :smug:
Original post by Saba XD
Obviously. That's what bajis do best. :u:

Well, you don't need to worry about that. It has already been signed. So, you can't reverse your words now. I am your baji and that's final. :smug:

Hahaha omg no:hand:
I do have to worryy, its affecting me the most:rolleyes: when did i sign this deed? Aww so keen to be my baji:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I doubt that many people will notice, or even care, but @TheOtherSide. is back, having ventured more into the real world and finding it too complicated for her. :woo: :chicken:

Oh, and I'm feeling sleepy, even though I had no lessons for half the day.. :hide:
hate everything. hate everyone.
idk which is worse, when ur friends blank u or are horrible or when random strangers hurl abuse at u in the street for doing nothing.
ty everyone u make me feel like life is so worth living :borat:

**** u all

and no this isn't aimed at tsr :nothing: get off ur narcissistic highhorse :colonhash:
Original post by Ayaz7899
Hahahaa omg no:hand:
I do have to worryyw, itsi affecting me the most:rolleyes:whe n did i sign this deed? Aww so keen to be my baji:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I got you to sign t. You don't have to remember when or where you signed it. It has been signed. Deal with it.

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐-■-■
(-■_■)
Original post by CoolCavy
hate everything. hate everyone.
idk which is worse, when ur friends blank u or are horrible or when random strangers hurl abuse at u in the street for doing nothing.
ty everyone u make me feel like life is so worth living :borat:

**** u all

and no this isn't aimed at tsr :nothing: get off ur narcissistic highhorse :colonhash:

I hope you feel better soon girl. :h: I don't like seeing people upset. So, cheer up. :smile:

Latest