The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Is UEL good university

Hello everyone,
I want to do a biomedical science at university, I have completed GCSE Maths with grade C and functional skills in English level 2. Some of the universities are accepting functional skills level 2 in English. Univerity of east London and university of Roehampton are accepting it. UEL is very close to my house and before applying to it, I want to know which university should I have to apply and how are these universities? which one is good? UEL is very close to my house.
Please help
Reply 1
Original post by beenish88
Hello everyone,
I want to do a biomedical science at university, I have completed GCSE Maths with grade C and functional skills in English level 2. Some of the universities are accepting functional skills level 2 in English. Univerity of east London and university of Roehampton are accepting it. UEL is very close to my house and before applying to it, I want to know which university should I have to apply and how are these universities? which one is good? UEL is very close to my house.
Please help

UEL has several campuses. If your main reason for applying is the distance from your house, you need to check that your course is actually taught at the closest campus.

UEL is 126th in the Complete University Guide's league table, and they only have 127 unis in that league table. In general, across other league tables they are ranked as one of the lowest in the country. However, for some specific subjects it is ranked a bit higher (eg for podiatry, it's the only uni in London that offers this).

League tables aren't the only thing you should look at. It does have new, good facilities. The student satisfaction scores aren't terrible. But it depends what you want out of a uni, and if you're impressed by names UEL isn't the best choice.
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending