The Student Room Group

Best breakfast food

Scroll to see replies

French Toast with nutella should be an option :frown:
I love a full English breakfast 😍

My other favourite is French toast and toast with egg and beans as the filling. I also love sausages. McDonald's sausage and egg muffin, sausage with egg and cheese bagel.

I'm going to try to wake up earlier and have breakfast before lectures etc, if I'm hungry I can't concentrate properly :smile: if that doesn't happen.. I live close to McDonald's so 😍😍
Nutella on toast :biggrin:
@undercxver Do you agree?
Pussy.
Original post by iEthan
Omg! Where can I get this?! Inb4 'Brighton only' :hand:

This'd be soooooo good at work for me.

Got it from bread and milk in brighton :biggrin: and today I went for a big rosted veg salad box with nuts and seeds and cheese from Foodilic :biggrin:
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Got it from bread and milk in brighton :biggrin: and today I went for a big rosted veg salad box with nuts and seeds and cheese from Foodilic :biggrin:

:bawling:
Original post by iEthan
:bawling:

Awww have u ever tried it! so amazing xxx u have to get it !
It depends what mood I'm in. This morning it was coffee. Because I was running, I also had some water and a banana and after coming back, I had some yoghurt. Do sometimes have weetabix.

If I'm away, it's either porridge or McDonald's or whatever's nearby. But never fry up. That's far too much first thing in the morning.
Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Awww have u ever tried it! so amazing xxx u have to get it !

This is like the cinnamon crunch problem all over again! :cry: I'll have to see if there's anything similar about!!
Original post by iEthan
This is like the cinnamon crunch problem all over again! :cry: I'll have to see if there's anything similar about!!

Ah yes! I still need to try it haha I am going 21 days without artificial sugars at the moment so will have to binge eat after :biggrin:
I always have weetabix with honey, it's my favourite. Used to love nesquick, coco pops and weetos when I was younger.
I have cereal 99% of the time but a full English/Scottish brekkie is the tits. Too greasy and filling to have every morning tho.
Anything with bacon tbh
Original post by Persipan
I don't get how it takes longer to eat a croissant than to eat cereal?

Depends on whether they are warmed up or not. In shopping centers there are croissants which can be warmed up. THis warming up lasts about 10 minutes. Plus the lots of pastries, even if there are merely rolls at breakfast.*

That is why I am eating such a breakfst at the weekend.
(edited 7 years ago)
kedgeree ftw

Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
French Toast with nutella should be an option :frown:

And what about French Toasts with cranberries? What about French Toasts with fried eggs and fried bacon bits? It tastes so good.*
Original post by Kallisto
And what about French Toasts with cranberries? What about French Toasts with fried eggs and fried bacon bits? It tastes so good.*

French Toast with anything really
Homemade breakfast burrito with Chorizo, Pico de Gallo, egg, potato and cheese.

Failing that, a Spanish omelette.
During term time when I'm catered for, generally something like eggs, mushrooms and a pastry or croissant. When I have to cater for myself... a cereal bar or nothing. Yes, I am ashamed.

Original post by Fox Corner

YUM

I really, really want that...
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
French Toast with anything really

Agree with you. It can be made so easily and the kinds of French Toast may endless.*

Quick Reply

Latest