The Student Room Group

WW1

HelpedHINT= WOUNDS: They could practice treating wounds.
HINT= PLASTIC:

HINT= IMAGES:

HINT= BLOOD: (Also describe how this breakthrough was made)

HINT= HOUSING:

HINT= RECRUITS:
housing: 1. With many kids being evacuated the government finally noticed the gigantic class divide and wanted to do something about this so they improved housing for that reason
2. Many soldiers who joined the army after a while looked unhealthy so the government improved housing for that reason also

But correct me if I'm wrong please

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
WW1 was started by the international Anglo-Saxonary and City of London. That is the only truth. The Eternal Anglo could not control his narcisitic behaviour.
Reply 3
Original post by slaven
WW1 was started by the international Anglo-Saxonary and City of London. That is the only truth. The Eternal Anglo could not control his narcisitic behaviour.

No no it was quite clearly a tag team by the proponeents of intl' jewery and err 'Muslimey'?
Reply 4
Original post by Napp
No no it was quite clearly a tag team by the proponeents of intl' jewery and err 'Muslimey'?

No, but with Anglo-Saxons. The British wanted a war to make money just like they started the Boers war under the influence of the Rotschilds. International Anglo-Saxonary is the most dangerous thing and the Eternal Anglo always destroys good things.
Reply 5
Original post by slaven
No, but with Anglo-Saxons. The British wanted a war to make money just like they started the Boers war under the influence of the Rotschilds. International Anglo-Saxonary is the most dangerous thing and the Eternal Anglo always destroys good things.

What an absolute load of tripe.
Also what is it with you people and blaming the Rothschilds for every single little problem in the world? There's a good reason such views and those who propagate them are derided as cranks... I can name at least ten other dynasties with far more power and resources at their hand who were around then. Not to mention now.
Reply 6
Original post by Napp
What an absolute load of tripe.
Also what is it with you people and blaming the Rothschilds for every single little problem in the world? There's a good reason such views and those who propagate them are derided as cranks... I can name at least ten other dynasties with far more power and resources at their hand who were around then. Not to mention now.

Probably today there are far more mihtier dynasties. Name some.

I am speaking more hystorically. Back than the Rotschilds lobbied for the invasion of the Boer republic to get their diamonds. It is a hystoricall fact. The City of London ordered the attaks.
Reply 7
Original post by slaven
Probably today there are far more mihtier dynasties. Name some.

I am speaking more hystorically. Back than the Rotschilds lobbied for the invasion of the Boer republic to get their diamonds. It is a hystoricall fact. The City of London ordered the attaks.

Well lets start with J.P. Morgan move on to Rockefeller, the Warburgs, Forbes, Cabot, Romanov and that is just a couple off the top of my head.

You understand there is a difference from going into the Boer republic an bto the most devastating war the world had ever seen? finally the rather large difference between lobbying for a war and actively causing it which is wht you seem to be aiming at.

The city of London was and is hardly a unified entity...
Original post by slaven

To make money?

Both world wars virtually bankrupted the country. We only finished paying off the WW2 debt to America and Canada in 2006 and the WW1 debt to bondholders in 2015.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30306579

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6215847.stm
Reply 9
Original post by Napp
Well lets start with J.P. Morgan move on to Rockefeller, the Warburgs, Forbes, Cabot, Romanov and that is just a couple off the top of my head.

You understand there is a difference from going into the Boer republic an bto the most devastating war the world had ever seen? finally the rather large difference between lobbying for a war and actively causing it which is wht you seem to be aiming at.

The city of London was and is hardly a unified entity...

The mentioned dynasties were not involved in British politics. Even the Romanovs were mongered by the UK embassy to defend Serbia. The City of London always determined the policy of the Empire and it has been a center of world free masonary.

The eternal Anglo destroyed potential good things. First the Boer republic and than back stabbed its Rhodesians. The Rhodesians were betryed by the eternal Anglo.
Reply 10
Original post by JamesN88
To make money?

Both world wars virtually bankrupted the country. We only finished paying off the WW2 debt to America and Canada in 2006 and the WW1 debt to bondholders in 2015.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30306579

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6215847.stm

Well, the freemasons of the City of London convince you so.
Reply 11
Original post by slaven
The mentioned dynasties were not involved in British politics. Even the Romanovs were mongered by the UK embassy to defend Serbia. The City of London always determined the policy of the Empire and it has been a center of world free masonary.

The eternal Anglo destroyed potential good things. First the Boer republic and than back stabbed its Rhodesians. The Rhodesians were betryed by the eternal Anglo.

Do you want a bet on that? You think the House of Morgan wasn't involved in British and European politics? Need I point out that aside from Kreuger he was the largest lender to Europe.

The Boer were thoroughly unpleasant hicks who were not more than red neck farmers. Not to mention their racism puts everyone else to shame.
Are you black or something or do you just have a thing about 'the Eternal Anglo' rubbish?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending