The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saba XD
Does cheese need a smack? :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Yh gimme :colone: :colondollar: :rofl:
Original post by Saba XD
Lol I got you to sign t. You don't have to remember when or where you signed it. It has been signed. Deal with it.

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐-■-■
(-■_■)

Hahaha okay then Baji

Posted from TSR Mobile
In shock after hearing Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are divorcing after two years of marriage :eek:

They got married after being together for ten years and that's what me and my partner are doing so its made me a little nervous :laugh:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I doubt that many people will notice, or even care, but @TheOtherSide. is back, having ventured more into the real world and finding it too complicated for her. :woo: :chicken:

Oh, and I'm feeling sleepy, even though I had no lessons for half the day.. :hide:

great :woo: :woo: btw we really missed your....

Spoiler

I doubt that many people will notice, or even care, but @TheOtherSide. is back, having ventured more into the real world and finding it too complicated for her. :woo: :chicken:

Oh, and I'm feeling sleepy, even though I had no lessons for half the day.. :hide:

If you are hinting at Further Maths, I am in complete agreement with you. Further Maths will actually be the death of me. :cry2:

On the positive side, I am definitely glad that we are now in more lessons together. :yeah:

welcome back pun master :woo:

Spoiler

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
If you are hinting at Further Maths, I am in complete agreement with you. Further Maths will actually be the death of me. :cry2:

I dropped it after 2 weeks :lol:

You must be very clever to continue it :holmes:
Original post by ForestShadow
I dropped it after 2 weeks :lol:

You must be very clever to continue it :holmes:

The tragic thing is I dropped Economics for FM, since I thought it would be more useful if I wanted to go into Physics in Uni. Today was the last opportunity to change subjects, so ,now, I can't drop it even if I wanted to. :facepalm:

On the positive side, I am definitely glad that we are now in more lessons together. :yeah:

I did Further maths throughout A level , absolute nightmare:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:cookie:
(edited 7 years ago)
The tragic thing is I dropped Economics for FM, since I thought it would be more useful if I wanted to go into Physics in Uni. Today was the last opportunity to change subjects, so ,now, I can't drop it even if I wanted to. :facepalm:

Interesting, do you have any idea what you want to do for uni/higher education. I want to do accounting so maybe I shouldve done econ :lol: Also, its never the last day, just explain to your teachers that you know its past the deadline but you really think its the right decision! (give reasons and say you talked to your parents/other teachers etc )
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
:cookie:

:cookie: :cookie:
:cookie: :cookie:

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

:

:rofl: Great meme there
:rofl: Great meme there

:rofl:
Very random though
Original post by Ayaz789
I did Further maths throughout A level , absolute nightmare:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please stop scaring me further. :afraid: How did you do in it?

Interesting, do you have any idea what you want to do for uni/higher education. I want to do accounting so maybe I shouldve done econ :lol: Also, its never the last day, just explain to your teachers that you know its past the deadline but you really think its the right decision! (give reasons and say you talked to your parents/other teachers etc )

Engineering looks exciting, and Astrophysics looks even better. Otherwise, law. :colondollar:

Just booked a seminar for tomorrow on neutrinos. :excited:
Original post by fatima1998
great :woo: :woo: btw we really missed your....

What even was that? :rofl:

But thanks. :hugs:

Yeah, I'm starting to really hate mechanics. :sadnod:

:five: We might as well be in the same maths class as well. :laugh:

welcome back pun master :woo:

Thank you :hat2:

Spoiler

Just saw my Nursery school friend.:zomg:

He used to sniff PVA glue instead of using it for the glitter.

Now his turned in a junkie.:K:

Schools should BAN those PVA glues, it can be destructive for a child's future.:zomg:

Latest