The Student Room Group

About cancel the booking of student accommodation

hiya, i have booked a room from primestudent accommodation in Lancaster. However, because of the financial issue, i cant afford the one time full payment (because i not a UK resident). so i have send an email to the accommodation and try to cancel it at early of July. But the accommodation still asking me for the full payment. anything should i do? Or just ignore their email and phone call?
(also you could message me if you a lancaster student and interested for the room. i'm happy to transfer my deposit to you.)

Many thanks!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by daveyiuty
hiya, i have booked a room from primestudent accommodation in Lancaster. However, because of the financial issue, i cant afford the one time full payment (because i not a UK resident). so i have send an email to the accommodation and try to cancel it at early of July. But the accommodation still asking me for the full payment. anything should i do? Or just ignore their email and phone call?
(also you could message me if you a lancaster student and interested for the room. i'm happy to transfer my deposit to you.)

Many thanks!

As you've signed the contract you need to pay or find a replacement.
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
As you've signed the contract you need to pay or find a replacement.

thx for your reply
However, the accommodation had sold my original room out and they say they are willing to provide an other room to me. can i use this point to escape from the contract?
Original post by daveyiuty
thx for your reply
However, the accommodation had sold my original room out and they say they are willing to provide an other room to me. can i use this point to escape from the contract?

afraid i cant answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending